The White Valley Lodge is a luxury chalet in Morzine (completed 2014). It has five individually decorated luxury bedrooms, each with en-suite luxury shower room and Bamford organic toiletries, and can sleep up to 12 guests in extreme comfort. The interior is finished to a high standard and the in-resort service from the staff is similarly of a very high standard.
Your professionally qualified head chef will expertly tailor each meal to your individual tastes and requirements and will ensure that your week's meal plan is both seasonal and unique. Guests will experience private dining at its best - with exquisite food and carefully selected premium wines paired with your personally tailored menu. Only the best, locally sourced ingredients are used in creating menus that are seasonal, unique and beautifully presented.
The chalet's designer wellness spa is situated on the secluded elevated deck. Restore your soul in the steam & sauna barrel, refresh yourself in our 'cold dip' plunge pool or relax in the oversized hot tub.
The sitting room and entertaining area includes a beautiful, contemporary wood fireplace, reclaimed oak flooring, designer chandeliers and sumptuous seating creating a chic, luxurious setting from which to admire the stunning views over Vallee de La Manche, Point de Nyon and Pleney pistes. Each of the five cleverly designed bedrooms come with everything you need for a suberbly comfortable stay, from the deep pocket sprung beds with luxury toppers, rainmaker showers, flat screen TV and individual Sonos sound system. Offering unrivalled views, exclusive Bamford organic toiletries & GHD hairdryers. The beds can all be configured either as separate single beds or as super-king size doubles.
Please note that the location of the chalet is an approximation. Please use as a guide only.
If you would like to view other chalets in Morzine please use this link to view our chalets in Morzine search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Portes du Soleil region resort.
The Lodge is a welcome addition to our luxury chalets in Morzine portfolio. As a small, specialist chalet operation the in-resort service will be of a superior quality with lots of attention to detail.
- 10 - 12
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Hot tub on deck with stunning views. All bedrooms with flat screen TV & Sonos audio system. Heated ski and boot room. Covered parking. In-resort 4x4 chauffeur service for set hours am and pm. Large flat screen TV with Sky channels. Wi-Fi. iPad. Steam and sauna barrel.
- Hot tub
- Steam room
- Good views
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||£1,600 pp||£200 pp||12||NO||Short stay|
|01 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Mar 2020||£1,300 pp||‐||12||NO|
|15 Mar 2020||£1,300 pp||‐||12||NO|
|22 Mar 2020||£1,300 pp||‐||12||NO|
|29 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Apr 2020||£1,300 pp||‐||12||NO|
|19 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Wake up call with steaming pot of tea or mug of coffee
- Hot and cold breakfast (6 mornings) plus one buffet style breakfast on staff day off
- Afternoon fresh cakes, treats and teas (7 days)
- Pre dinner drinks and canapés (6 evenings). One evening enjoy a Perrier Jouet champagne reception
- Four course dinner (6 nights) with carefully selected complimentary wines (served during dinner)
- House wines, beer and soft drinks are complimentary during your stay
- Mid week towel change. Complimentary Bamford organic toiletries and GHD hair dryers. Bathrobes and slippers
- In-resort 4x4 chauffeur service 08.30 - 10.30hrs and 16.00 - 18.00hrs
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Please note that the 1,000gbp security deposit is not included and is authorised just before arrival in resort
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Top Floor:
- Room 1: king double/twin. En-suite rain shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 2: king double/twin. En-suite rain shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 3: king double/twin. En-suite rain shower & wc.
- Room 4: king double/twin. En-suite rain shower & wc.
- Middle Floor:
- Sitting and dining area, leisure suite and kitchen
- Ground Floor:
- Room 5: king double/twin (plus bunks). En-suite shower and wc
- 1 x separate wc