The Chalet Hotel Aubergade in Morzine has 15 good sized en-suite bedrooms and it takes advantage of one of the very best locations possible in this resort. Morzine is quite a sprawling resort so many properties here require a bus ride to the slopes but this is not the case with the Aubergade as it is located on the Pleney slope you can literally ski to and from the door. You really can't get a better location than this in Morzine!
If you are searching for a place to relax, read, play cards or have a quiet chat, then the cosy lounge offers you the perfect setting to enjoy some peace and quiet. The bar with its huge windows looks out onto the terrace and the Pleney slopes. With a cosy sofa area, open fire and retro styling, it is the ideal place to take a break from skiing or biking and the perfect hangout while enjoying your après-ski cocktails. Regular music evenings are held in the bar, from lively groups to professional singers.
This property was built in the 1960's but it has been finished in a traditional alpine way. The hotel has an airy feel and all bedrooms have excellent views, either over the town of Morzine or over the Pleny slope. Most of these bedrooms have balconies and some have a large terrace which is a great place to soak up the sun on those blue bird days.
The chef here will make sure that the food has been prepared to a really high standard so you can expect well-presented and tasty evening meals. Guests can also enjoy a great bar area here with a large terrace. This is a perfect place to stop for lunch, après ski drinking or some evening cocktails. This is best enjoyed in the months towards the end of the season when the sun is slightly stronger and it is warm in Morzine.
This property can also be booked on a Bed & Breakfast basis and for short breaks. Please call for a quote.
If you would like to view other chalets in Morzine please use this link to view our chalets in Morzine search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Portes du Soleil region resort.
Great location, great price, comfortable rooms and great hosts make this chalet a welcoming and friendly place to stay. However, it is pretty basic with regards the quality of fixtures and fittings.
- 31 - 38
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection throughout. Terrace bar and lounge with Sky TV. All bedrooms with TV (French channels only).
- Good views
- Ski in ski out
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2019||£950 pp||‐||30||NO|
|14 Dec 2019||£950 pp||‐||20||NO|
|21 Dec 2019||£950 pp||‐||12||NO|
|28 Dec 2019||£1,050 pp||‐||10||NO|
|04 Jan 2020||£875 pp||‐||20||NO|
|11 Jan 2020||£875 pp||‐||26||NO|
|18 Jan 2020||£875 pp||‐||22||NO|
|25 Jan 2020||£875 pp||‐||24||NO|
|01 Feb 2020||£875 pp||‐||26||NO|
|08 Feb 2020||£875 pp||‐||20||NO|
|15 Feb 2020||£1,050 pp||‐||14||NO|
|22 Feb 2020||£950 pp||‐||20||NO|
|29 Feb 2020||£875 pp||‐||24||NO|
|07 Mar 2020||£875 pp||‐||26||NO|
|14 Mar 2020||£875 pp||‐||28||NO|
|21 Mar 2020||£875 pp||‐||30||NO|
|28 Mar 2020||£950 pp||‐||20||NO|
|04 Apr 2020||£875 pp||‐||20||NO|
|11 Apr 2020||£875 pp||‐||32||NO|
|18 Apr 2020||£875 pp||‐||36||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Continental breakfast (7 days). Cooked options are available at supplementary charge
- 3 course evening meal with menu choice (7 days). Wine is not included in the price but a wine list is available
- Full concierge service - ski hire brought to the door, delivery of ski passes, lessons, childcare etc.
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
You May Also Like
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: double with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 3: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 4: double with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 5: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 6: double (extra single). En-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 7: double (extra single). En-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 8: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 9: triple with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 10: double (plus 3 x singles) with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 11: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 12: double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 13: single with en-suite shower. Balcony. wc outside room
- Room 14: double (plus 2 x singles). En-suite shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 15: triple with en-suite shower and wc