Chalet Lanterne is located within the small village that has built up at the base of the modern Prodain cable car station. The lift is 650 metres away from the chalet and offers easy access directly into the highest and most snow sure ski area of Avoriaz. You can walk to the lift but there is either the free resort shuttle service (which stops 200 metres from the chalet) or there is a shuttle service run especially for guests of the chalet which runs for an hour in the mornings and 1.5 hours in the afternoons.
At the end of the day either ski down to the bottom of the Prodain lift or download the cable car down (it's easier). Whilst you enjoy an après ski beer at the base of the cable car station call up the shuttle service or wait for one of the free resort shuttles. Either way getting back to the chalet is easy.
On the chalet staff night off take the free bus or a private taxi into Morzine centre to try out one of the many restaurants there. After dinner a chalet staff member can drive you back to your chalet.
The Chalet Lanterne is modern and purpose built with two members of staff to look after guests. It offers three floors and five en-suite bedrooms, a welcoming log burner and an outside hot tub - no need to worry about any aching muscles! The chalet was built in 2014. The lower floor has three en-suite bedrooms. The second floor an open plan living area and the upper floor has two larger en-suite bedrooms (with an extra bed if needed).
Chalet Hibou (sleeping 14 guests) is next door. Larger groups can book both chalets.
Please note that as Chalet Lanterne is situated at the foot of the Prodains cable car station (which directly accesses the resort centre of Avoriaz) that guests do not arrange ski hire, ski lessons or ski passes in Morzine.
Great value and with easy access to the Prodain cable car station to Avoriaz
- 10 - 12
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Log burner fireplace. Driver service morning and afternoon only. Outdoor hot tub.
- Hot tub
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2020||£699 pp||‐||12||NO|
|20 Dec 2020||£900 pp||‐||12||NO|
|27 Dec 2020||£1,200 pp||‐||12||NO|
|03 Jan 2021||£499 pp||‐||12||NO|
|10 Jan 2021||£699 pp||‐||12||NO|
|17 Jan 2021||£699 pp||‐||12||NO|
|24 Jan 2021||£699 pp||‐||12||NO|
|31 Jan 2021||£699 pp||‐||12||NO|
|07 Feb 2021||£699 pp||‐||12||NO|
|14 Feb 2021||£1,200 pp||‐||12||NO|
|21 Feb 2021||£699 pp||‐||12||NO|
|28 Feb 2021||£699 pp||‐||12||NO|
|07 Mar 2021||£699 pp||‐||12||NO|
|14 Mar 2021||£699 pp||‐||12||NO|
|21 Mar 2021||£699 pp||‐||12||NO|
|28 Mar 2021||£629 pp||‐||12||NO|
|04 Apr 2021||£699 pp||‐||12||NO|
|11 Apr 2021||£699 pp||‐||12||NO|
|18 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Cooked breakfast (6 mornings) plus a laid out 'help yourself' breakfast on the staff day off
- Afternoon tea and cakes (5 days)
- 3 course sumptuous dinner with complimentary wine followed by coffee (5 nights)
- In resort concierge service
- Shuttle service offering a 'lift to the lifts' in the mornings (08.30 - 09.15hrs and 16.00 - 17.30hrs)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Dine In Option for 1 night. Cost 25 euros per person (including complimentary wine). Raclette + Pierrade
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Lower floor:
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Middle Floor:
- Sitting and dining room area and kitchen
- Upper floor:
- Room 4: twin/double (with extra bed). En-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: twin/double (with extra bed). En-suite shower and wc