Chalet Kenai, built in 2014, is one of the newest chalets in Morzine. Being situated in the very centre of the resort this chalet has fantastic panoramic views of the old centre of this vibrant mountain town. The views across the streets and pistes of Morzine are simply staggering. The private heated terrace literally peers over the hubbub of ski street life below.
A high vaulted ceiling gives space and a feeling of opulence to this penthouse style development. There are the usual luxury chalet accoutrements of flatscreen TV, Wi-Fi, fireplace (very funky) and quiet rear facing bedrooms.
If you would like to view other chalets in Morzine please use this link to view our chalets in Morzine search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Portes du Soleil region resort.
Smart, central position within resort, close to the lifts and managed by a reputable chalet operator - this has 'book me' written all over it.
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- In the centre
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Flat screen TV and Wi-Fi internet connection. Music system with iPod. Blu-ray DVD player. iPad. Hair dryers in each bedroom. Ski room with boot warmers.
- Good views
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||£899 pp||£460 pp||6||YES|
|01 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Mar 2020||£1,189 pp||‐||6||YES|
|29 Mar 2020||£1,579 pp||‐||6||YES|
|05 Apr 2020||£1,629 pp||‐||6||YES|
|12 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Cooked breakfast on 6 mornings and self serve continental breakfast (1 morning)
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- Canapés served before dinner on your first and last evenings
- 4 course dinners with complimentary wine (6 nights). Coffee & mints are served afterwards
- Mid week towel change. Bathroom Toiletries
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: