Chalet George benefits from one of the best locations in Morzine just a few minutes' walk (200 metres) from either of the main lift stations, shops, restaurants and lively nightlife. Access to the vast Portes Du Soleil ski area with over 650 kilometres of piste could not be easier.
The property was lovingly refurbished in 2012 to ensure a light and airy feel. It is an attractive property with huge open plan lounge and dining area, complete with a fireplace and plenty of books and a TV to keep you entertained in the evenings. Unlike other catered chalets it has a refreshment area with honesty bar and tea making facilities, which is great for corporate groups and families. All the rooms are of a good size and are comfortably equipped, with hairdryers and luxurious toiletries.
The stand out reason to book this chalet is the operator. The company was founded by two brothers who are passionate about providing clients with a fantastic culinary experience, so you are guaranteed to be extremely well looked after. They will also take care of pre-booking all of those niggly extras, like ski school and lift passes.
If you would like to view other chalets in Morzine please use this link to view our chalets in Morzine search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Portes du Soleil region resort.
This chalet is one of just a handful that are managed by a small and highly recommended company. The quality of the chalet food and service are both exceptional.
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- Under 100 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Stereo. and satellite TV, DVD player, iPod docking station. Long weekend bookings available out of school holidays. Wireless broadband. Ski & boot room (this is sometimes shared by apt next door).
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices (per person for 7 nights)
|16 Dec 2018||£599||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|23 Dec 2018||£850||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|30 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|06 Jan 2019||£799||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|13 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|20 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|27 Jan 2019||£799||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|03 Feb 2019||£799||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|10 Feb 2019||£799||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|17 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Feb 2019||£799||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|03 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Mar 2019||£799||‐||Enquire||6||NO|
|17 Mar 2019||£799||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|24 Mar 2019||£799||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|31 Mar 2019||£699||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|07 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Apr 2019||£599||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Airport transfers can be arranged
- Lift passes and childcare can be arranged at an extra cost
- 5 x twin/doubles with en-suite facilities
- 2 x twin/doubles with one shared bathroom between them
Included in Price
- Cooked breakfast (6 mornings) plus a laid out 'help yourself' breakfast on the staff day off
- Afternoon tea and cakes (7 days)
- 3 course sumptuous dinner with complimentary wine followed by coffee (6 nights)
- In resort concierge service
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings