Chalet Ferme d'Elise in Morzine offer guests the perfect alpine retreat. Tucked away from the resort centre in a peaceful valley it has uninterrupted mountain views and an abundance of space. Owned and managed by a small business based exclusively in the Morzine/Les Gets ski area the aim of the dedicated team is to give you the best holiday experience possible. From the high quality food to the driver service every detail has been considered.
The top floor of the chalet is dedicated to modern day luxury alpine living. The open-plan living and dining area offers double height floor-to-ceiling windows opening onto a large south-facing terrace. Original artworks are hung on walls and a spectacular steel and glass fireplace is suspended in the centre of the room. Huge designer sofas welcome you after your long day on the mountain.
The central floor is where you will find the bedrooms. Sleep in a luxury super king size bed with crisp white cotton sheets; take a relaxing soak in your en-suite bathroom and sip a nightcap on your private balcony. The bedrooms are simple yet modern in design and offer the perfect space for your well earned rest. Luxury towels, robes, slippers and high quality toiletries are all provided. Daily housekeeping, an evening turn-down service and a mid-week towel change come as standard.
The ground floor of Chalet Ferme d'Elise is dedicated to your entertainment. You can watch a film in your own private cinema room (with Bose surround sound); relax in the hot tub situated on its own private terrace; take a massage in the private treatment room or perhaps take a sauna session to sooth your aching muscles. Or just simply sit on the terrace under a large fur throw and enjoy the views.
The chalet chefs employed by this small high-end, specialist chalet company are professionally trained, normally from Michelin starred restaurants, and have a passion and dedication for food and service. They use only the highest quality ingredients and meticulously prepare delicious meals for the duration of your stay. Their passion for creating sensational cuisine is one of the reasons so many guests return year after year.
If you would like to view other chalets in Morzine please use this link to view our chalets in Morzine search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Portes du Soleil region resort.
Chalets of this exceptional standard are hard to come by in Morzine - certainly one of the best in the Portes du Soleil area.
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Bose integrated chalet entertainment system. Sauna and drench shower. Massage room with heated bed. Wi-Fi, iPod dock, bar, wine cellar. Hot tub. Parking. Home cinema: large flat screen TV, Bose sound system & DVD. Driver service in and around resort. 4 staff: chef, chalet manager, chalet host & driver.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|15 Dec 2019||£848||‐||Enquire||19||NO|
|22 Dec 2019||£1,246||‐||Enquire||19||NO|
|29 Dec 2019||£2,129||‐||Enquire||19||NO|
|05 Jan 2020||£1,040||‐||Enquire||19||NO|
|12 Jan 2020||£1,040||‐||Enquire||19||NO|
|19 Jan 2020||£1,040||‐||Enquire||19||NO|
|26 Jan 2020||£1,129||‐||Enquire||19||NO|
|02 Feb 2020||£1,129||‐||Enquire||19||NO|
|09 Feb 2020||£1,460||‐||Enquire||19||NO|
|16 Feb 2020||£1,996||‐||Enquire||19||NO|
|23 Feb 2020||£1,460||‐||Enquire||19||NO|
|01 Mar 2020||£1,460||‐||Enquire||19||NO|
|08 Mar 2020||£1,246||‐||Enquire||19||NO|
|15 Mar 2020||£1,246||‐||Enquire||19||NO|
|22 Mar 2020||£1,246||‐||Enquire||19||NO|
|29 Mar 2020||£1,414||‐||Enquire||19||NO|
|05 Apr 2020||£1,246||‐||Enquire||19||NO|
|07 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Wine upgrade available
- Return airport transfers can be arranged during normal working hours for approximately 50gbp return per person
- Extended hours driver service can be arranged for extra cost
- Suite 1: double/twin. Sitting area. En-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: large double/twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: large double/twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: large double/twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: large double/twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 6: double/twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 7: large double/twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 8: double/twin with en-suite bath and wc.
Included in Price
- Breakfast (including a cooked option on 6 mornings)
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- Pre-dinner drink & canapés (6 evenings)
- 4 course evening meal with carefully selected complimentary house wines (6 nights)
- Bean to cup coffee, speciality teas and luxury hot chocolate
- Bathrobes, fluffy towels (mid week change), daily house keeping and turndown service (not on staff day off)
- Cowshed bathroom toiletries
- Complimentary drinks any time: prosecco, wines, house spirits, beer and soft drinks (premium brands available)
- Dedicated driver service: 8.30am-10am and 4pm-7.30pm every day. Drop-offs in town are available after dinner
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift