Chalet Kaila in Morzine (which roughly translates to 'jewels in the snow' in Tibetan, in case you were wondering) is a new secret hideaway, balanced on a rocky outcrop, bang in the centre of the resort and boasts an exquisite and unexpected panorama of the local alpine peaks. There are a few luxury 'toys' added to the chalet such as an outdoor hot tub, sauna and flat screens in all the bedrooms. Smart contemporary living, good sized bedrooms (for a modern chalet property) with plenty of cupboard space, oversized hot water tanks and a location to tell your friends about.
Chalet Kaila has an outstanding location just 50 metres from the Super-Morzine gondola station. Set back from the main street of Morzine and just one minute's walk from the centre. It is 500 metres to the Pleney piste and nursery slopes on the other side of the resort.
If you would like to view other chalets in Morzine please use this link to view our chalets in Morzine search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Portes du Soleil region resort.
With a fantastic position in this large sprawling resort; modern facilities such as a hot tub and a sauna; smart chic bathrooms and a feature fireplace it's hard to overlook this chalet in Morzine. It books out quickly so our advice is to get in there before someone else does.
- 8 - 10
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- TV in each bedroom, music system, Wi-Fi, DVD player. Board games library. iPad for shared use. Hot tub and sauna with shower area.
- Hot tub
- Good views
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2020||£1,129 pp||‐||10||YES|
|20 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|27 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|03 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 Jan 2021||£1,319 pp||£100 pp||10||YES||Offer|
|17 Jan 2021||£1,349 pp||£100 pp||10||YES||Offer|
|24 Jan 2021||£1,359 pp||£100 pp||10||YES||Offer|
|31 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|07 Feb 2021||£1,559 pp||‐||10||YES|
|14 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 Feb 2021||£1,499 pp||‐||10||YES|
|28 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|07 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|14 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 Mar 2021||£1,329 pp||‐||10||YES|
|28 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|04 Apr 2021||£1,769 pp||‐||10||YES|
|11 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|18 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Cooked breakfast on 6 mornings and self serve continental breakfast (1 morning)
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- Canapés served before dinner on your first and last evenings
- 4 course dinners with complimentary wine (6 nights). Coffee & mints are served afterwards
- Mid week towel change. Bathroom Toiletries
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Season 2020-2021. Paying a deposit: Client pays a flat 50gbp deposit per person to secure their chosen holiday. On 1st September 2020 if they wish to confirm this booking they will be required to pay the difference to meet the standard deposit terms of 20% of the holiday price, at which point standard holiday terms and conditions will apply. However, if circumstances have changed, and they do not wish to formalise the booking clients will receive a full refund of the 50gbp per person without question and within 7 days. If your holiday booking includes a flight then you have booked a 'package' and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. If your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. Any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme.