Chalet Crepet in Morzine has a great location and lovely mountain views. This gorgeous alpine chalet offers the perfect boutique chalet experience. Owned and managed by a small business based exclusively in the Morzine/Les Gets ski area the aim of the dedicated team is to give you the best holiday experience possible. From the high quality food to the driver service every detail has been considered.
The chalet's first floor is dedicated to the large open plan living and dining room with its floor to ceiling windows offering superb mountain views. Contemporary glass chandeliers hang from the ceiling, designer lighting is adjusted throughout the day and luxuriously comfortable sofas welcome you after a day on the mountain.
The bedrooms in Chalet Le Crepet offer you the space to live and relax. They are tastefully designed, quiet and the beds are made up with the best linen sheets for a beautiful night's sleeps. There are seven stylish super-king/twin en-suite bedrooms and a further double bedroom. Luxury bath towels, robes, slippers and high quality toiletries are all provided. Daily housekeeping, an evening turn-down and a mid week towel change come as standard.
The chalet has a hot tub on the terrace and also a sauna. After a bit of spa relaxation why not sit on the terrace with a drink in hand and watch the daylight slip away as the sun dips below the mountain tops. Don't worry about the evening chill as there are plenty of fur throws to keep you warm. And after the sun has gone down you can enjoy a movie in the new cineam room (completed 2017).
The chalet chefs employed by this small high-end, specialist chalet company are professionally trained, normally from Michelin starred restaurants, and have a passion and dedication for food and service. They use only the highest quality ingredients and meticulously prepare delicious meals for the duration of your stay. Their passion for creating sensational cuisine is one of the reasons so many guests return year after year.
If you would like to view other chalets in Morzine please use this link to view our chalets in Morzine search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Portes du Soleil region resort.
Chalets of this exceptional standard are hard to come by in Morzine - certainly one of the best in the Portes du Soleil area.
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Plasma TV, Satellite TV, DVD player & iPod dock. Flat screen Satellite TVs in all bedrooms. Wi-Fi throughout. Sauna, steam room and hot tub. Wine cellar. Driver service in and around resort. Private parking. Cinema room and massage/beauty treatment room. 4 staff: chef, chalet manager, chalet host & driver.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|16 Dec 2018||£864||‐||Enquire||14||NO||Offer|
|23 Dec 2018||£1,645||£202||Enquire||14||NO||Offer|
|30 Dec 2018||£2,007||£320||Enquire||14||NO||Offer|
|06 Jan 2019||£1,059||‐||Enquire||14||NO||Offer|
|13 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|20 Jan 2019||£1,059||‐||Enquire||14||NO||Offer|
|27 Jan 2019||£1,150||‐||Enquire||14||NO||Offer|
|03 Feb 2019||£1,295||‐||Enquire||14||NO||Offer|
|10 Feb 2019||£1,645||‐||Enquire||14||NO||Offer|
|17 Feb 2019||£2,168||‐||Enquire||14||NO||Offer|
|24 Feb 2019||£1,486||‐||Enquire||14||NO||Offer|
|03 Mar 2019||£1,359||£114||Enquire||14||NO||Offer|
|10 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Mar 2019||£1,150||£107||Enquire||14||NO||Offer|
|24 Mar 2019||£1,150||£107||Enquire||14||NO||Offer|
|31 Mar 2019||£1,268||‐||Enquire||14||NO||Offer|
|07 Apr 2019||£1,268||‐||Enquire||14||NO||Offer|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Wine upgrade.
- Return airport transfers can be arranged during normal working hours for approximately 50gbp return per person
- Extended hours driver service can be arranged for extra cost
- Ground Floor (main entrance):
- Massage room, cinema, ski & boot room. Sauna, shower & wc
- First Floor:
- Large open plan living, dining & kitchen area. Huge terrace. Guest wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Second Floor:
- Suite 1: large twin/double. Sitting area. En-suite bath & wc. Balcony
- Room 4: luxury large twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: junior suite double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 6: luxury large twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 7: luxury large twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Combles Floor:
- Room 2: twin (end to end beds). En-suite bath and wc
Included in Price
- Breakfast (including a cooked option on 6 mornings)
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- Pre-dinner drink & canapés (6 evenings)
- 4 course evening meal with carefully selected complimentary house wines (6 nights)
- Bean to cup coffee, speciality teas and luxury hot chocolate
- Bathrobes, fluffy towels (mid week change), daily house keeping and turndown service (not on staff day off)
- Cowshed bathroom toiletries
- Complimentary drinks any time: prosecco, wines, house spirits, beer and soft drinks (premium brands available)
- Dedicated driver service: 8.30am-10am and 4pm-7.30pm every day. Drop-offs in town are available after dinner
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings