Chalet Alaska in Morzine with stunning interiors, a central location, a full wet suite with sauna and hot tubs and just 250m from the Pleney piste will tick the box on most people's list.
The decor in the chalet is deliberately restrained, using subtle lighting to highlight the eaves, vaulted ceilings and sleek, clean lines. The colours in the chalet are soothing and neutral making for a calming atmosphere. The chalet has under floor heating, wall mounted plasma screens and soft furnishings, making relaxing after skiing an easy task. The bathrooms are finished to a high standard and there is a south facing balcony to complete this fantastic property.
Adjoining Alaska, and finished to the same immaculate standards, is the fully self-contained 2 bedroomed Valdez suite, which is available either independently or as extra accommodation for larger parties.
If you would like to view other chalets in Morzine please use this link to view our chalets in Morzine search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Portes du Soleil region resort.
A modern chalet in a very convenient location. It's hard not to like this chalet - it has plenty of en-suite bathrooms and also an indoor wet suite with sauna & hot tub - the perfect place to relax after bombing around the Portes du Soleil.
- 10 - 12
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- Under 100 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- UK Freeview TV with DVD and Playstation 3. Sauna and hot tub with separate shower and wc. Ski room with boot warmers, iPad for shared use. BOSE music system with iPod connectivity. Wi-Fi internet connection in all rooms. Board games library. Parking (local charge).
- Hot tub
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2020||£1,039 pp||‐||12||YES|
|20 Dec 2020||£1,499 pp||‐||12||YES|
|27 Dec 2020||£2,269 pp||‐||12||YES|
|03 Jan 2021||£1,049 pp||£100 pp||10||YES||Offer|
|10 Jan 2021||£1,189 pp||£100 pp||12||YES||Offer|
|17 Jan 2021||£1,219 pp||£100 pp||12||YES||Offer|
|24 Jan 2021||£1,229 pp||£100 pp||12||YES||Offer|
|31 Jan 2021||£1,179 pp||£100 pp||12||YES||Offer|
|07 Feb 2021||£1,429 pp||‐||12||YES|
|14 Feb 2021||£2,619 pp||‐||12||YES|
|21 Feb 2021||£1,369 pp||‐||12||YES|
|28 Feb 2021||£1,319 pp||‐||12||YES|
|07 Mar 2021||£1,309 pp||‐||12||YES|
|14 Mar 2021||£1,209 pp||£100 pp||12||YES||Offer|
|21 Mar 2021||£1,189 pp||‐||12||YES|
|28 Mar 2021||£1,579 pp||‐||12||YES|
|04 Apr 2021||£1,629 pp||‐||12||YES|
|11 Apr 2021||£1,359 pp||‐||12||YES|
|18 Apr 2021||£1,059 pp||‐||12||YES|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Cooked breakfast on 6 mornings and self serve continental breakfast (1 morning)
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- Canapés served before dinner on your first and last evenings
- 4 course dinners with complimentary wine (6 nights). Coffee & mints are served afterwards
- Mid week towel change. Bathroom Toiletries
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Season 2020-2021. Paying a deposit: Client pays a flat 50gbp deposit per person to secure their chosen holiday. On 1st September 2020 if they wish to confirm this booking they will be required to pay the difference to meet the standard deposit terms of 20% of the holiday price, at which point standard holiday terms and conditions will apply. However, if circumstances have changed, and they do not wish to formalise the booking clients will receive a full refund of the 50gbp per person without question and within 7 days.
- Lower Ground Floor:
- Ski and boot room. Indoor spa with hot tub, sauna and shower
- First Floor:
- Live in staff bedroom.
- Second Floor:
- Open plan kitchen and dining area. Balcony. Guest wc
- Room 1: twin with bunk beds in alcove. En-suite bath and wc
- Room 2: small double/single with en-suite shower and wc
- Third Floor:
- Large sitting room with balcony
- Room 3: twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 4: small double/single with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Fourth Floor:
- Room 6: master double with en-suite bath and wc