Chalet Chamois d'Or in Morzine sits in a superb location, in close proximity to the Nyon cable car and the nearest piste. The chalet has an outside hot tub perfect for easing those aching muscles after a long hard days skiing. The chalet sleeps between 12 to 14 in 6 en-suite bedrooms, there is an additional bunk bedroom with an en-suite shower which can be used as a family room along with bedroom 2. Each bedroom also has a south facing balcony and stunning views. Each bedroom also has a theme from countries/cities around the world and so have been named accordingly!
The ground floor comprises of a ski store with heated ski boot racks, double bedroom with en-suite shower and a twin room with en-suite shower. The first floor has 2 double bedrooms and a twin bedroom, one of the doubles also has a separate room with bunk beds and a shower so is ideal for families. All of these bedrooms have en-suite facilities some with baths and some showers. The second floor houses a comfortable lounge with a central fire place and patio doors open onto a large balcony and there is a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
Morzine is a 15 minute stroll along the river bank or a couple of minutes by taxi. Please note the chalet hosts live in.
Please note that children are welcome in this chalet for any week of the season. If it is important not to share the chalet with children please discuss with us at the time of booking. We can then check on the make-up of parties already booked into the chalet. However, please note that any bedrooms that remain available after you have booked may be booked by families with children at a later date.
If you would like to view other chalets in Morzine please use this link to view our chalets in Morzine search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Portes du Soleil region resort.
Included in the cost of the holiday are shared minibus resort transfers operated by Skiidy Gonzales Transfers. 8 seater minivans leave Geneva Airport and arrive back there every hour on Saturdays. If you would like to have a private minibus transfer just for your group and do not wish to share with other guests there is a supplement to pay of £100 per empty seat (in an 8-seater vehicle).
The photos really do not do this property the justice it deserves. There is a lovely main living/dining room with double height ceiling and the main balconies give lovely West facing views over the Pleney slopes. The Nyon cable car station is quite literally a stone's throw away and the bottom of the home piste is about 60 feet away from the chalet door. This is a highly popular chalet (it has been on the UK chalet holiday market for a number of years) so we recommend early booking.
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- TV and DVD player. Hot tub. Wi-Fi internet connection. Bluetooth speakers.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||£499||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|21 Dec 2019||£925||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|28 Dec 2019||£1,145||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|04 Jan 2020||£725||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|11 Jan 2020||£725||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|18 Jan 2020||£725||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|25 Jan 2020||£725||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|01 Feb 2020||£725||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|08 Feb 2020||£725||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|15 Feb 2020||£1,025||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|22 Feb 2020||£749||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|29 Feb 2020||£749||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|07 Mar 2020||£749||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|14 Mar 2020||£749||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|21 Mar 2020||£749||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|28 Mar 2020||£749||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|04 Apr 2020||£749||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|11 Apr 2020||£599||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No flights but airport transfers included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Private transfers can be arranged for an additional cost (£100 per empty seat in an eight seater vehicle)
- Upgrade your stay with bathrobes or better quality wines (sold by the case) - please enquire for details
- Children under 12 years old are served early dinner. Dinner with adults: £25 supplement per child per week
- Special diets can be catered for with a supplement of £50 per person per week
- Room 1: double with en-suite bathroom with wc
- Room 2: double with en-suite shower & wc. Extra bunk room & shower
- Room 3: double with en-suite bathroom with wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin with en-suite bathroom with wc. Balcony
- Room 5: double with en-suite shower room with wc. Balcony
- Room 6: twin with en-suite shower room with wc. Balcony
Included in Price
- Complimentary shared airport/train transfers. Strict terms & conditions apply. Discounts available if not required
- A welcome drink with canapés on arrival
- Breakfast with cooked options (5 mornings). Self-service continental breakfast (2 mornings)
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes (5 afternoons)
- 3 course dinner (starter, main and pudding) with complimentary bottled wine served during meal (5 nights)
- Mid-week clean with towel change
- Complimentary bathroom toiletries
- Tourist tax is not included with this chalet and will be charged extra in resort
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift