Season 2020-2021. If the chalet, resort or country you are due to go to closes due to Covid 19 and/or if a government introduces a travel ban you will receive a 100% refund on any monies paid. This is valid up to the date of travel. However, there will be no refund once you have arrived in the resort should Covid 19 have any impact upon your holiday. All monies paid will be held in a separate reserve bank account monitored by accountants, Haines Watts Wirral. It will only be released to the holiday company after you have arrived in your resort. The final payment due date will be temporarily changed from 10 weeks before your holiday start date to 7 weeks before.
Chalet Chamois d'Or in Morzine sits in a superb location, in close proximity to the Nyon cable car and the nearest piste. The chalet has an outside hot tub perfect for easing those aching muscles after a long hard days skiing. The chalet sleeps between 12 to 14 in 6 en-suite bedrooms, there is an additional bunk bedroom with an en-suite shower which can be used as a family room along with bedroom 2. Each bedroom also has a south facing balcony and stunning views.
The ground floor comprises of a ski store with heated ski boot racks, double bedroom with en-suite shower and a twin room with en-suite shower. The first floor has 2 double bedrooms and a twin bedroom, one of the doubles also has a separate room with bunk beds and a shower so is ideal for families. All of these bedrooms have en-suite facilities some with baths and some showers. The second floor houses a comfortable lounge with a central fire place and patio doors open onto a large balcony and there is a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
Morzine is a 15 minute stroll along the river bank or a couple of minutes by taxi. Please note the chalet hosts live in.
Please note that children are welcome in this chalet for any week of the season. If it is important not to share the chalet with children please discuss with us at the time of booking. We can then check on the make-up of parties already booked into the chalet. However, please note that any bedrooms that remain available after you have booked may be booked by families with children at a later date.
If you would like to view other chalets in Morzine please use this link to view our chalets in Morzine search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Portes du Soleil region resort.
The photos really do not do this property the justice it deserves. There is a lovely main living/dining room with double height ceiling and the main balconies give lovely West facing views over the Pleney slopes. The Nyon cable car station is quite literally a stone's throw away and the bottom of the home piste is about 60 feet away from the chalet door. This is a highly popular chalet (it has been on the UK chalet holiday market for a number of years) so we recommend early booking.
- 12 - 14
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- TV and DVD player. Hot tub. Wi-Fi internet connection. Bluetooth speakers.
- Hot tub
- Good views
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Dec 2020||£357 pp||‐||14||NO||Offer|
|26 Dec 2020||£500 pp||‐||14||NO||Offer|
|02 Jan 2021||£286 pp||‐||14||NO||Offer|
|09 Jan 2021||£286 pp||‐||14||NO||Offer|
|16 Jan 2021||£286 pp||‐||14||NO||Offer|
|23 Jan 2021||£286 pp||‐||14||NO||Offer|
|30 Jan 2021||£640 pp||‐||14||NO|
|06 Feb 2021||£640 pp||‐||14||NO|
|13 Feb 2021||£1,011 pp||‐||14||NO|
|20 Feb 2021||£640 pp||‐||14||NO|
|27 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 Mar 2021||£640 pp||‐||14||NO|
|13 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Mar 2021||£640 pp||‐||14||NO|
|27 Mar 2021||£640 pp||‐||14||NO|
|03 Apr 2021||£640 pp||‐||14||NO|
|10 Apr 2021||£514 pp||‐||14||NO|
|17 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- A welcome drink of vin chaud with canapés on arrival
- Breakfast with cooked options (5 mornings). Self-service continental breakfast (2 mornings)
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes (7 afternoons)
- 3 course dinner (starter, main & pud) with complimentary bottled wine (6 nights). Cheeseboard on last night
- Mid-week chalet clean
- Complimentary bathroom toiletries
- This chalet can be booked on a self-catered basis for an approximate price reduction of 200gbp per person
- Private transfers can be arranged for an additional cost (£100 per empty seat in an eight seater vehicle)
- Upgrade your stay with bathrobes or better quality wines (sold by the case) - please enquire for details
- Children under 12 years old are served early dinner. Dinner with adults: £25 supplement per child per week
- Special diets can be catered for with a supplement of £50 per person per week
- Tourist tax is not included with this chalet and will be charged extra in resort
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: double with en-suite bathroom with wc
- Room 2: double with en-suite shower & wc. Extra bunk room & shower
- Room 3: double with en-suite bathroom with wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin with en-suite bathroom with wc. Balcony
- Room 5: double with en-suite shower room with wc. Balcony
- Room 6: twin with en-suite shower room with wc. Balcony