Chalet L'Ours in Morzine is a high quality 6/7 bedroom chalet located in the pretty Vallee de la Manche. Although sold on a self-catered basis which is perfect for groups who are looking for an independent ski holiday this chalet also comes with a chalet host who will drive you to and from the slopes each day and also provide a breakfast delivery service every morning. They will also serve up some fresh coffee and tea with your delicious croissants and artisan breads. If you would like to have a chef come to your chalet in the evening to prepare a delicious dinner this can also be arranged for extra cost (see below).
The main entrance to the chalet is actually on the top floor. However, there is a path that leads down and around the chalet to the hot tub which is located on a private deck. The top floor of the chalet is dedicated to the open plan living/dining and kitchen area which is separated from the lounge by an island. The dining table comfortably seats 10 guests but can be extended for larger groups. There is also a lovely large balcony with gorgeous views - this is the perfect sport to soak up afternoon sun in the warmer months of March and April.
With ample space, fantastic views of the valley, lots of light and fully equipped modern kitchen this chalet packs a punch. If you can't quite let go of everyday life and still need to stay in touch with work there is also desk area with an iMac computer and internet access. A TV, DVD and Sonos sound system are also provided on the main living room floor.
This chalet can be booked with Chalet Vorlaz next door which sleeps 10-12 guests. This prvides a great accommodation solution for larger parties of up to 28 guests.
If you would like to view other chalets in Morzine please use this link to view our chalets in Morzine search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Portes du Soleil region resort.
Note: For the 2017-2018 season the three high season weeks (new year, February half term and Easter) are offered at a catered price with breakfast, tea and dinner served throughout the week. Please call for further details.
This is a high quality self-catering chalet with the lovely additional touches of a daily breakfast delivery and a driver to take you to and from the slopes.
- 10 - 16
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- In-resort 4x4 chauffeur service for set hours am and pm. TV (UK Freeview), DVD and Bose sound system. Hot tub on the deck and outdoor car parking space x 2. Fully fitted kitchen - Neff appliances. Breakfast delivery. iMac computer and internet access. Games console. Ski and boot room. Laundry facilities: washer & dryer.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||£689||‐||Enquire||16||NO||Offer|
|11 Jan 2020||£593||‐||Enquire||16||NO||Offer|
|18 Jan 2020||£593||‐||Enquire||16||NO|
|25 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Feb 2020||£593||£87||Enquire||16||NO|
|07 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|14 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|21 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|28 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|04 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Luxury Egyptian linen and towels. Beds made up for your arrival
- Welcome pack with essential groceries, resort information and basic cleaning products
- Luxury Bamford organic toiletries. Bathrobes and slippers. Professional GHD hair dryers
- Daily breakfast delivery of fresh breads and croissants
- Daily chalet maintenance (hot tub, communal areas, fire-lighting etc.)
- In-resort 4x4 chauffeur service 08.30 - 10.30hrs and 16.00 - 18.00hrs
- Please note that the 1,200 euros security deposit is not included and is authorised just before arrival in resort
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Ground Floor:
- Room 1: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: double
- Room 3: quad bunk room
- 1 x separate bath and 1 x separate wc shared by Rooms 2 and 3
- First Floor:
- The main living and dining area. Balcony (superb views)
- Second Floor
- Room 4: master double. En-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: double with private (not en-suite) bath (no wc)
- Room 6: double with en-suite shower (no wc)
- Room 7: twin (perfect for children or a nanny)
- 1 x separate wc shared by rooms 5, 6 and 7
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift