Chalet du Virage in Meribel is a modern, quality chalet with spaciousness and excellent facilities, not to mention a central location and fabulous far reaching views. The property has 7 bedrooms, is comfortably furnished to a high standard and includes original artworks.
The chalet has an outdoor hot tub and children's TV/play room. From the large double-height sitting room you can relax with a glass of wine before dinner taking in the wonderful views of the Meribel Valley or watch the chef work his magic in the open plan kitchen. You can relax with a selection of books, games, digital satellite TV, quality surround sound CD, CD's, Wi-Fi Internet access and movies on video and DVD. There is also a lovely private cinema room in the chalet.
Although Chalet du Virage is only a 5 minute stroll from the main shops, bars and restaurants of Meribel and also the nearest piste, it is about 10-15 minutes' walk from the Chaudanne, the main lift centre of Meribel, which is why guests have at their disposal a driver service that operates in the mornings and afternoons.
Served by a small tour operator with a select number of chalets, you are sure to be looked after well.
Alpine Answers note: There are 6 nights of catering on high season weeks of Christmas, New Year and the week starting 16th February 2020.
If you would like to view other properties in this famous Three Valleys resort please use our chalets in Meribel search page. View prices, availability, map locations, photos and client reviews for all chalet properties in Meribel.
Great views from the balconies and the main living room, feature fireplace, sauna and hot tub on the deck. The Chalet du Virage is always popular.
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- DVD player and Wi-Fi internet access. Satellite TV. Children's room with TV, DVD, PS2 etc. Hot tub and South West facing sun terrace. Wi-Fi internet and iPod docking station. Driver service to & from main lifts (morning + afternoon). Lovely cinema room.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|20 Dec 2020||£1,409 pp||‐||10||YES|
|27 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|03 Jan 2021||£1,159 pp||‐||14||YES|
|10 Jan 2021||£1,159 pp||‐||14||YES|
|17 Jan 2021||£1,159 pp||‐||14||YES|
|24 Jan 2021||£1,299 pp||‐||14||YES|
|31 Jan 2021||£1,299 pp||‐||14||YES|
|07 Feb 2021||£1,299 pp||‐||14||YES|
|14 Feb 2021||£1,999 pp||‐||14||YES|
|21 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|28 Feb 2021||£1,399 pp||‐||14||YES|
|07 Mar 2021||£1,329 pp||‐||14||YES|
|14 Mar 2021||£1,309 pp||‐||14||YES|
|21 Mar 2021||£1,209 pp||‐||14||YES|
|28 Mar 2021||£1,359 pp||‐||10||YES|
|04 Apr 2021||£1,459 pp||‐||14||YES|
|11 Apr 2021||£1,309 pp||‐||14||YES|
|18 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return travel by air and coach transfers
- Breakfast daily (cooked available on 5 mornings and continental self serve on 2 mornings)
- Afternoon tea daily
- Pre-dinner apéritifs and canapés (5 nights)
- 4 course evening meal with complimentary wine (5 nights)
- Mid week: towel change plus bedroom and bathroom clean
- Minibus service (morning run to Chaudanne for ski school and end of the ski day service on call)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Note airport taxes, ATOL contribution & resort taxes are not included (adult cost 2019-2020 = £49 per week)
- In-chalet boot and ski fitting service or transport to the ski hire shops
- ATOL contribution fee £2.50 per passenger will be added to the cost of your holiday if flying
- Airport taxes £35.50 per person will be added if guests take the flights on offer in the package price
- Local tourist tax £11.00 will be added to all bookings.
- Late booking fee £15.00 to be added for all bookings made within 7 nights of departure date
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme.
- First Floor:
- Main entrance and cinema room
- Second Floor:
- Sitting and dining room. Kitchen. Terrace with hot tub
- Room 1: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Access to terrace
- Room 2: double with en-suite bath and wc. Access to terrace
- Room 3: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Access to terrace
- Third Floor:
- Room 4: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Shared balcony
- Room 5: double with en-suite bath and wc. Shared balcony
- Room 6: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Shared balcony
- Room 7: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Private balcony