Located in the Musillon area of Meribel, Chalet Serpolet benefits from some fantastic views across the resort. This large, free standing chalet (formerly called Chalet Grand Ours) has a big south facing balcony to ensure you make the most of these views, whilst hopefully taking advantage of the sun when it gets later in the season.
This chalet had a total renovation in the summer of 2011, bringing this already popular property up to a more modern standard. They kept hold of elements such as the internal wooden cladding to retain its traditional, alpine character. The open plan lounge area has some deep, comfortable sofas and an open fireplace. From here, you move along to the dining area, with a long dining table. French windows run along one side of this room letting lots of afternoon sun and giving great views.
All of the 6 bedrooms have en-suite facilities, one of which has a Jacuzzi bath. This chalet is great for a group of friends or families as it has a games room with a large TV with cinema surround sound and table tennis, in case there wasn't enough competition on the slopes.
Meribel town centre is about a 10 minute walk but included in the price is the minibus service which will run you to and from the slopes in the morning and afternoons.
The operator who run this chalet are fairly small (they own around 12 chalets) and thus pay excellent attention to detail in regard to the customer service and quality of food.
Alpine Answers note: There are 6 nights of catering on high season weeks of Christmas, New Year and the week starting 16th February 2020.
If you would like to view other properties in this famous Three Valleys resort please use our chalets in Meribel search page. View prices, availability, map locations, photos and client reviews for all chalet properties in Meribel.
Games room, sauna, hot tub and a minibus service...what more could you need?
- 12 - 13
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- TV (Freeview), DVD and CD player. Games room with table tennis. Sauna with shower and wc. Hot tub. Driver service to & from main lifts (morning + afternoon). Wi-Fi. Boot heaters.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Driver service
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|20 Dec 2020||£1,409 pp||‐||12||YES|
|27 Dec 2020||£1,879 pp||‐||12||YES|
|03 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 Jan 2021||£1,159 pp||‐||12||YES|
|17 Jan 2021||£1,159 pp||‐||12||YES|
|24 Jan 2021||£1,299 pp||‐||12||YES|
|31 Jan 2021||£1,299 pp||‐||12||YES|
|07 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|14 Feb 2021||£1,999 pp||‐||12||YES|
|21 Feb 2021||£1,399 pp||‐||12||YES|
|28 Feb 2021||£1,399 pp||‐||12||YES|
|07 Mar 2021||£1,329 pp||‐||12||YES|
|14 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 Mar 2021||£1,209 pp||‐||12||YES|
|28 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|04 Apr 2021||£1,459 pp||‐||12||YES|
|11 Apr 2021||£1,309 pp||‐||12||YES|
|18 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Breakfast daily (cooked available on 5 mornings and continental self serve on 2 mornings)
- Afternoon tea daily
- Pre-dinner apéritifs and canapés (5 nights)
- 4 course evening meal with complimentary wine (5 nights)
- Mid week: towel change plus bedroom and bathroom clean
- Minibus service (morning run to Chaudanne for ski school and end of the ski day service on call)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Note airport taxes, ATOL contribution & resort taxes are not included (adult cost 2019-2020 = £49 per week)
- In-chalet boot and ski fitting service or transport to the ski hire shops.
- ATOL contribution fee £2.50 per passenger will be added to the cost of your holiday if flying.
- Airport taxes £35.50 per person will be added if guests take the flights on offer in the package price
- Local tourist tax £11.00 will be added to all bookings.
- Late booking fee £15.00 to be added for all bookings made within 7 nights of departure date.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme.
- Room 1: double with dressing room en-suite bath/shower and wc .
- Room 2: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 3: twin with en-suite jacuzzi bath, walk in shower and wc.
- Room 4: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 5: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 6: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Extra bed available for a child in room 1.