Chalet Rosalie Two is a beautifully designed chalet situated in Meribel Village. It has 4 spacious en-suite twin rooms. Two of the rooms have balconies with outstanding views across Meribel Valley. Situated next to Rosalie One it is possible to book the two chalets together for extra large groups of around 14-15 guests. The chalet is catered and guests can enjoy the relaxing atmosphere in the evening in the spacious open plan lounge and dining area.
The chalet has a lovely setting in Meribel Village within a short walk away from the Lodge du Village, an excellent spot to head to for a drink or two after skiing. Access to the piste is straightforward; the chalet is only 200m away from the 'Lapin piste' and 'golf' chair lift. The centre of Meribel is also only a very short journey away with a resort bus running services regularly.
Rosalie Two is managed by a small tour operator - highly recommended and renowned for the quality of their service.
Please note that this is a 'no-smoking' chalet.
Alpine Answers note: There are 6 nights of catering on high season weeks of Christmas, New Year and the week starting 16th February 2020.
Good location, good food, good value! Great for a large family group or group of friends.
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Freeview TV. DVD player and iPod docking. Free Wi-Fi internet connection. Shared boot heater and exit with neighbouring chalet. Selection of games.
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2020||£679 pp||£130 pp||4||YES|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||£699 pp||£230 pp||2||YES|
|01 Mar 2020||£699 pp||£230 pp||8||YES|
|08 Mar 2020||£729 pp||£200 pp||2||YES|
|15 Mar 2020||£799 pp||£30 pp||4||YES|
|22 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Mar 2020||£699 pp||£290 pp||4||YES|
|05 Apr 2020||£959 pp||£30 pp||4||YES|
|12 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return travel by air and coach transfers
- Breakfast daily (cooked available on 5 mornings and continental self serve on 2 mornings)
- Afternoon tea daily
- Pre-dinner apéritifs and canapés (5 nights)
- 4 course evening meal with complimentary wine (5 nights)
- Mid week: towel change plus bedroom and bathroom clean
- Note airport taxes, ATOL contribution & resort taxes are not included (adult cost 2019-2020 = £49 per week)
- In-chalet boot and ski fitting service or transport to the ski hire shops
- ATOL contribution fee £2.50 per passenger will be added to the cost of your holiday if flying
- Airport taxes £35.50 per person will be added if guests take the flights on offer in the package price
- Local tourist tax £11.00 will be added to all bookings.
- Late booking fee £15.00 to be added for all bookings made within 7 nights of departure date
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: