Chalet Renardeaux in Meribel is situated very close to Dicks T-Bar but far enough away to be unaffected by any late night revelry. The ski bus stop for the centre of the resort or the main lifts at Chaudanne is less than 100 metres away and the chalet is also set far enough back from the main road to ensure that all guests get a good night's sleep.
The main living room has a cosy, wood burning open fire and there is also a sauna in which to relax at the end of the day. With six en-suite bedrooms this makes a great value chalet for larger groups. There are 4 floors with one twin with shower and wc on the entrance level; another twin with en-suite bathroom on the 1st floor (along with the main living dining area); two doubles on the 2nd floor and a further two bedrooms (twins) on the top 3rd floor. All the bedrooms have a heated towel rail and come equipped with a hairdryer.
Please note that with this chalet operator the chalet host(s) eat dinner each night with the guests.
Learn more about chalets in Meribel. See details of other chalet properties in Meribel, the chalet companies we recommend and interesting information on this fantastic 3 Valleys ski resort.
Handy for Dick's T-Bar and with six equally sized en-suite bedrooms this makes a great value chalet in Meribel for larger groups.
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Sauna. Flat screen TV (satellite channels) in the sitting room. Hair dryers in each bedroom. Wi-Fi internet connection. Ruark Audio system.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||£644||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|21 Dec 2019||£599||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|28 Dec 2019||£1,019||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|04 Jan 2020||£695||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|11 Jan 2020||£720||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|18 Jan 2020||£825||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|25 Jan 2020||£870||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|01 Feb 2020||£930||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|08 Feb 2020||£950||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|15 Feb 2020||£1,580||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|22 Feb 2020||£965||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|29 Feb 2020||£955||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|07 Mar 2020||£919||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|14 Mar 2020||£869||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|21 Mar 2020||£839||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|28 Mar 2020||£919||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|04 Apr 2020||£1,139||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|11 Apr 2020||£869||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Wine upgrade packages are available - please ask for details
- Ground Floor:
- Room 1: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- 1st Floor:
- Room 2: twin with en-suite bath and wc
- 2nd Floor:
- Room 3: double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 4: double with en-suite bath and wc
- 3rd Floor:
- Room 5: twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 6: twin with en-suite bath and wc
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) & coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra locally (approx.1.50e pppn)
- Breakfast including a cooked breakfast (6 mornings 8am - 9am). Buffet breakfast on staff day off (1 morning)
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- 3 course dinner with complimentary wine & coffee (6 nights). Note chalet host(s) eat dinner with guests
- Dinner on the last night also includes local cheeseboard and port
- Complimentary bathroom toiletries from L'Occitane in each bedroom
- Please note that the resort taxes are not included. This is paid for locally in resort and charged in euros
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift