Chalet Rachelle is a lovely, warm and charming property in this family friendly resort. The location is spot on being in Meribel-Village's epicentre with its après-ski bar Lodge du Village, supermarket, boulangerie, restaurants and the Telesiege du Golf chairlift. Guests can ski back to the chalet using a short detour through the trees from the Lapin piste which runs alongside the chairlift.
Chalet Rachelle's spacious south-facing sitting room features floor-to-ceiling windows, an open log fireplace, deep cushion armchairs and sofas, HD satellite & terrestrial television, DVD, video, music and iPod systems. A magnificent oak dining table forms the centre-piece of the dining room where again floor-to-ceiling windows overlook the beautiful Meribel valley.
Chalet Rachelle's five en-suite bedrooms are furnished in luxurious fabrics and antique furniture. Four of the five bedrooms have balconies overlooking the mountains and all but one double can also be made into a twin and four are suitable for the inclusion of cots.
A large deck surrounds the front of the chalet featuring a Jacuzzi, Sauna, outdoor table and chairs, sun-loungers, outdoor heaters, table tennis, table football, darts board, exterior music system and a fully stocked bar. There is a study area equipped with telephone, fax, computer, broadband and wireless Internet access and on the ground floor a laundry room, heated ski and boot room, on-site private parking and an en-suite massage room which can also be used as an extra en-suite bedroom for larger groups at a supplementary charge.
Every aspect of this chalet comes highly recommended.
'Home from home' feel in this very comfortable chalet in Meribel Village. Access to the skiing is quick and easy and you will be spoilt with superb food, wine and a very professional service throughout your stay.
- 10 - 12
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Satellite TV, DVD, video and stereo. Free internet access. Laundry facilities. Terrace with Jacuzzi, bar and outdoor heaters. Sauna. Games and sun terrace area. iPod docking station. In resort driver service (winter only).
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Driver service
- Near resort centre
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2019||£1,415 pp||‐||12||NO|
|15 Dec 2019||£1,415 pp||‐||12||NO|
|22 Dec 2019||£3,208 pp||‐||12||NO|
|29 Dec 2019||£3,774 pp||‐||12||NO|
|05 Jan 2020||£1,981 pp||‐||12||NO|
|12 Jan 2020||£1,981 pp||‐||12||NO|
|19 Jan 2020||£1,981 pp||‐||12||NO|
|26 Jan 2020||£1,981 pp||‐||12||NO|
|02 Feb 2020||£1,981 pp||‐||12||NO|
|09 Feb 2020||£1,981 pp||‐||12||NO|
|16 Feb 2020||£3,774 pp||‐||12||NO|
|23 Feb 2020||£1,981 pp||‐||12||NO|
|01 Mar 2020||£1,981 pp||‐||12||NO|
|08 Mar 2020||£1,981 pp||‐||12||NO|
|15 Mar 2020||£1,981 pp||‐||12||NO|
|22 Mar 2020||£1,981 pp||‐||12||NO|
|29 Mar 2020||£2,830 pp||‐||12||NO|
|05 Apr 2020||£2,830 pp||‐||12||NO|
|12 Apr 2020||£1,981 pp||‐||12||NO|
|19 Apr 2020||£1,981 pp||‐||12||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Private return Geneva-Meribel airport transfers
- A la carte breakfast and afternoon tea with mulled wine seven days a week
- Champagne and canapés (7 nights) and a four course dinner with complimentary wine (6 nights)
- Children's evening meals each evening (as required)
- All soft and alcoholic drinks in the chalets fully stocked complimentary bar
- 6 day full area Three Valleys lift pass for all guests
- Mid-week towel change
- Unlimited Wi-Fi Internet access
- Bespoke on-call driver service seven days a week
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No flights but airport transfers included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: double with en-suite bath and wc. South facing balcony
- Room 2: double/twin with en-suite bath and wc. South facing balcony
- Room 3: double/twin with en-suite bath and wc. South facing balcony
- Room 4: double/twin with en-suite bath and wc. North facing balcony.
- Room 5: double/twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 6: double/twin/triple with en-suite bath and wc.