Chalet La Fugue in Meribel is one of the oldest chalets in the resort. Built in the local architectural style which Meribel is famous for it blends into its alpine surroundings. There is no vehicle access to the chalet in the winter so guests will have to walk across the piste behind the tourist office to access the front door (where suitable footwear when arriving and departing the chalet). However, this chocolate box chalet has a wonderful setting within the trees - it's hard not to appreciate its traditional mountain appeal.
The stone and wood clad sitting room and kitchen are on the 1st floor and this gives breath taking views across the valley towards Meribel's main ski area. The main room has an open plan dining area, as well as an open fireplace and soft sofas. An additional TV room on the ground floor is an ideal space for children to relax in. There are five bedrooms spread over the three floors and one is a family double with connecting children's twin bedroom (hence why the chalet can sleep up to 12 guests). The chalet has four bathrooms and as there are only three wc's the chalet can only be taken by one party booking the whole property.
If you would like to view other properties in this famous Three Valleys resort please use our chalets in Meribel search page. View prices, availability, map locations, photos and client reviews for all chalet properties in Meribel.
Chalet La Fugue is one of the original chalets to be built in Meribel in the 1950's. It is only a short walk (across the piste) from the centre of the resort and the tourist office yet it is in a quiet secluded location. It has lots of character and charm.
- 10 - 12
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Ski boot heaters. Freeview TV. DVD player. Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Good views
- Ski in ski out
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return travel by air and coach transfers
- Breakfast daily (cooked available on 5 mornings and continental self serve on 2 mornings)
- Afternoon tea daily
- Pre-dinner apéritifs and canapés (5 nights)
- 4 course evening meal with complimentary wine (5 nights)
- Mid week: towel change plus bedroom and bathroom clean
- Note airport taxes, ATOL contribution & resort taxes are not included (adult cost 2019-2020 = £49 per week)
- In-chalet boot and ski fitting service or transport to the ski hire shops
- ATOL contribution fee £2.50 per passenger will be added to the cost of your holiday if flying
- Airport taxes £35.50 per person will be added if guests take the flights on offer in the package price
- Local tourist tax £11.00 will be added to all bookings.
- Late booking fee £15.00 to be added for all bookings made within 7 nights of departure date
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: