Overlooking the centre of the village, Chalet Indiana Lodge in Meribel is situated in the trees on the exclusive Dou du Pont estate - which is considered to be the 'Mayfair of Meribel'.
The living room features a fabulous wrap around terrace while each of the bedrooms and bathrooms has been uniquely styled to combine traditional craftsmanship with cool contemporary themes. There is also a dedicated cinema room.
Competent and adventurous skiers can return back to the chalet through the forest and conveniently arrive right in front of the hot tub. What a perfect way to finish off a day on the slopes!
For your convenience and comfort, the operator provides a boot fitting and ski hire service at the chalet. There is also a private minibus service to ensure an efficient and quick transfer to and from the piste throughout the day.
Learn more about chalets in Meribel. See details of other chalet properties in Meribel, the chalet companies we recommend and interesting information on this fantastic 3 Valleys ski resort.
As locations go in Meribel the Indiana Lodge gets the thumbs up from us. This is also a really smart chalet with a sauna and hot tub. We would be very happy staying here!
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Widescreen TV with DVD and cinema surround sound. Wi-Fi. Minibus service to and from the piste. Parking available. Cinema room. Ski room with boot warmers. Outdoor hot tub with mountain view and sauna. Music system with iPod connectivity, iPad for shared use.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|16 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|23 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|30 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|06 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|20 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|27 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|31 Mar 2019||£1,400||£449||Enquire||10||YES|
|07 Apr 2019||£1,899||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|14 Apr 2019||£1,409||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Full day nanny service (any 8 consecutive hours between 8am and 8pm)
- Half day nanny service (any 5 consecutive hours between 8am and 8pm)
- 'Platinum' dinner upgrade available (£180 - £250pppw): bespoke menu, fine wines, cheeseboard, chocs & port
- Room 1: twin (room for cot) with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: double (room for cot) with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin (room for extra bed) with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Breakfast & afternoon tea (7 days). Wake up drinks
- 4 course dinners with complimentary wine (6 nights). Coffee & mints are served afterwards
- Canapés served before dinner on your first and last evenings
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes and slippers. Toiletries
- Shared Merishuttle driver service (morning and afternoon)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings