Chalet Chardon in Meribel is a large airy property (thanks to the many large windows and some high or sloping ceilings, as well as skylights in some bedrooms and bathrooms) in the Mussillon district of the resort. The chalet is set back from the road up a flight of steps and as a result of its elevated position the chalet gives wonderful views, especially from the main balcony (off the sitting room) as well as the balconies that six of the seven bedrooms have.
The centre of Meribel is 750 metres away and the main lifts are just a bit further but the free bus service (running every 15 minutes during peak hours) stops approximately 50 metres from the chalet. At the end of the day it is possible to ski back to the bottom of the Morel chairlift on the Houlotte piste and from here it's a 900 metre downhill walk back to the chalet. However, our advice is to ski back to either the top of the tourist office escalator or to Chaudanne and catch a free bus back from either location to the chalet.
There are seven twin/double bedrooms, each with en-suite facilities and six of the rooms also have a balcony with far reaching views. On the lower ground floor there is a sauna and a shower and the main sitting room has a lovely open wood burning fireplace.
If you would like to view other properties in this famous Three Valleys resort please use our chalets in Meribel search page. View prices, availability, map locations, photos and client reviews for all chalet properties in Meribel.
It's rare to find a large, seven bedroom chalet (sleeping 14 guests) in which all the bedrooms have an en-suite bath. For those that like a long, hot soak at the end of the day this makes a great value choice.
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Sauna and shower. Hot tub on the terrace (2018-2019). Freeview TV & DVD player. Games room. Free Wi-Fi internet connection. Ski and boot room. Driver service to & from main lifts (morning + afternoon).
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Driver service
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2020||£969 pp||‐||14||YES|
|20 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|27 Dec 2020||£1,789 pp||‐||14||YES|
|03 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 Jan 2021||£1,059 pp||‐||14||YES|
|17 Jan 2021||£1,059 pp||‐||14||YES|
|24 Jan 2021||£1,199 pp||‐||14||YES|
|31 Jan 2021||£1,199 pp||‐||14||YES|
|07 Feb 2021||£1,199 pp||‐||14||YES|
|14 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 Feb 2021||£1,299 pp||‐||14||YES|
|28 Feb 2021||£1,299 pp||‐||14||YES|
|07 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|14 Mar 2021||£1,239 pp||‐||14||YES|
|21 Mar 2021||£1,109 pp||‐||14||YES|
|28 Mar 2021||£1,259 pp||‐||14||YES|
|04 Apr 2021||£1,359 pp||‐||14||YES|
|11 Apr 2021||£1,209 pp||‐||14||YES|
|18 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return travel by air and coach transfers
- Breakfast daily (cooked available on 5 mornings and continental self serve on 2 mornings)
- Afternoon tea daily
- Pre-dinner apéritifs and canapés (5 nights)
- 4 course evening meal with complimentary wine (5 nights)
- Mid week: towel change plus bedroom and bathroom clean
- Minibus service (morning run to Chaudanne for ski school and end of the ski day service on call)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Note airport taxes, ATOL contribution & resort taxes are not included (adult cost 2019-2020 = £49 per week)
- In-chalet boot and ski fitting service or transport to the ski hire shops
- ATOL contribution fee £2.50 per passenger will be added to the cost of your holiday if flying
- Airport taxes £35.50 per person will be added if guests take the flights on offer in the package price
- Local tourist tax £11.00 will be added to all bookings.
- Late booking fee £15.00 to be added for all bookings made within 7 nights of departure date
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- There are 6 nights of catering on high season weeks of Christmas, New Year and the week starting 16th February 2020.
- Ground Floor (games room, sauna and ski & boot room):
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- First Floor (kitchen, sitting and dining area. Terrace with hot tub):
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 6: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Second Floor:
- Room 7: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc.