The Chalet Chaudanne in Meribel is located right next to the Tougnete gondola lift, above the well-known Les Castors restaurant (only open at lunchtime). Those who know Meribel well will appreciate that this position can hardly be bettered. The home pistes from both the Courchevel and the Val Thorens valleys arrive at this point, as does the 'trout' run from Mottaret (the proper name for this piste being Truite), which means that no matter where you have been skiing for the day you will be able to ski back to the door. In the morning the main lifts of the Chaudanne area are right next to the chalet, as well as the ski school meeting points. The centre of the resort is also less than 5 minutes' walk away so this chalet provides an extremely practical option for accessing everything you might need.
The open fireplace in the sitting room gives it a real alpine chalet feel and as this building is one of the older ones in Meribel there is a general atmosphere of authenticity. The downside to the chalet's heritage is that the loos are not en-suite. If you are not too fussed about not having ultra-modern en-suite bathrooms but you do like a chalet with character and a great position then the Chalet Chaudanne in Meribel makes a cracking choice.
Learn more about chalets in Meribel. See details of other chalet properties in Meribel, the chalet companies we recommend and interesting information on this fantastic 3 Valleys ski resort.
There isn't a chalet in Meribel that is located closer to the pistes or main lift station.
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Hot tub on the balcony. Ski area with ski boot warmers. Hair dryer in each bedroom. TV with Freeview and DVD player. Music system. Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|15 Dec 2019||£1,119||‐||Enquire||8||YES|
|22 Dec 2019||£1,729||‐||Enquire||8||YES|
|29 Dec 2019||£2,649||‐||Enquire||8||YES|
|05 Jan 2020||£1,219||£100||Enquire||8||YES||Offer|
|12 Jan 2020||£1,209||£100||Enquire||8||YES||Offer|
|19 Jan 2020||£1,229||£100||Enquire||8||YES||Offer|
|26 Jan 2020||£1,319||£100||Enquire||8||YES||Offer|
|02 Feb 2020||£1,379||‐||Enquire||8||YES|
|09 Feb 2020||£1,529||‐||Enquire||8||YES|
|16 Feb 2020||£2,689||‐||Enquire||8||YES|
|23 Feb 2020||£1,379||‐||Enquire||8||YES|
|01 Mar 2020||£1,359||‐||Enquire||8||YES|
|08 Mar 2020||£1,379||‐||Enquire||8||YES|
|15 Mar 2020||£1,279||£100||Enquire||8||YES||Offer|
|22 Mar 2020||£1,379||‐||Enquire||8||YES|
|29 Mar 2020||£1,829||‐||Enquire||8||YES|
|05 Apr 2020||£1,879||‐||Enquire||8||YES|
|12 Apr 2020||£1,409||‐||Enquire||8||YES|
|14 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Massage & beauty treatments (local charge)
- Full day nanny service (any 8 consecutive hours between 8am and 8pm)
- Half day nanny service (any 5 consecutive hours between 8am and 8pm)
- 'Platinum' dinner upgrade available (£180 - £250pppw): bespoke menu, fine wines, cheeseboard, chocs & port
- Room 3: twin with small en-suite shower.
- 1 x separate wc
- Room 1: master double. Shower & bath in room. Separate wc
- Room 2: twin + adjoining small twin. Both with limited headroom
- Separate bathroom (partial limited headroom)
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Breakfast & afternoon tea (7 days)
- 4 course dinners with complimentary wine (6 nights). Coffee & mints are served afterwards
- Canapés served before dinner on your first and last evenings
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes and slippers. Toiletries
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift