Chalet Cerf Rouge is a stunning chalet apartment in Meribel Village. It is located in an elevated position on the first and second floor of a smart development and has fantastic views over the resort, across the main Meribel Valley and also of the home pistes. The property offers 218 square metres of very comfortable living space with five en-suite bedrooms - the two on the upper floor being larger than the other three.
The main living and dining room offers plenty of space for ten guests and the main sitting room area has plenty of space and wonderful views from both the balcony and the terrace (which also houses the outside hot tub). There are comfortable sofas, a large dining table and a feature fireplace with flat screen TV above. The steam room on the second floor just adds the icing to the cake.
All five bedrooms are well appointed and individually decorated. All the beds are by Hypnos so a restful night's sleep is guaranteed. The Golf chairlift and the bottom of the home piste are just 350 metres walk away and the centre of charming Meribel Village is just 400 metres away. Everything you need is therefore within easy access of the chalet although there is a shared minibus service should you need it.
Stylish and comfortable this luxury chalet apartment packs a punch. With an outside hot tub, steam room and fabulous views from the balconies and terrace the Chalet Cerf Rouge comes highly recommended.
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Steam room and outdoor hot tub. Flat Screen Television (Apple TV). Wi-Fi connection. Sonos Sound System. Shared minibus service (07.30-11.00 and 16.30-20.00hrs).
- Hot tub
- Steam room
- Good views
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||£600 pp||‐||10||NO|
|13 Dec 2020||£950 pp||‐||10||NO|
|20 Dec 2020||£1,950 pp||‐||10||NO|
|27 Dec 2020||£2,500 pp||‐||10||NO|
|03 Jan 2021||£1,550 pp||‐||10||NO|
|10 Jan 2021||£1,450 pp||‐||10||NO|
|17 Jan 2021||£1,450 pp||‐||10||NO|
|24 Jan 2021||£1,500 pp||‐||10||NO|
|31 Jan 2021||£1,500 pp||‐||10||NO|
|07 Feb 2021||£1,500 pp||‐||10||NO|
|14 Feb 2021||£2,600 pp||‐||10||NO|
|21 Feb 2021||£1,950 pp||‐||10||NO|
|28 Feb 2021||£1,950 pp||‐||10||NO|
|07 Mar 2021||£1,650 pp||‐||10||NO|
|14 Mar 2021||£1,650 pp||‐||10||NO|
|21 Mar 2021||£1,650 pp||‐||10||NO|
|28 Mar 2021||£1,850 pp||‐||10||NO|
|04 Apr 2021||£1,900 pp||‐||10||NO|
|11 Apr 2021||£950 pp||‐||10||NO|
|18 Apr 2021||£600 pp||‐||10||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Champagne reception. Unlimited beers and soft drinks
- Breakfast (7 days) consists of pretty much anything you can think of. On the staff day off breakfast is self-serve
- Afternoon tea with fresh bread & jams, and a baked cake (7 days)
- Childrens' high tea is served at six o'clock (6 evenings)
- Drinks and canapés before dinner (6 evenings)
- Delicious 4 course dinners with unlimited complimentary house wine (choice of 3 reds & 3 whites). 6 nights
- After dinner coffee and digestif (6 nights)
- Bathrobes, daily newspapers and chocolate bars for the slopes
- Shared minibus service (07.30-11.00 and 16.30-20.00hrs).
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- First Floor:
- Sitting/dining area. Kitchen. Balcony
- Room 1: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: double with en-suite shower and wc. Access to terrace
- Room 3: double with en-suite bath and wc. Access to terrace
- Second Floor:
- Steam room on this level.
- Room 4: large double. En-suite bath, sep. shower, sep. wc. Balcony
- Room 5: master double. En-suite bath, sep. shower + wc