Chalet Castor in Meribel is situated in the old quarter of Meribel Mussillon close to the famous O'Sullivans nightclub (formerly known as Dicks T-Bar). The resort centre is reachable with an 8 - 10 minute walk but there is a free resort bus service that stops 3 minutes walk from the chalet which accesses the ski lifts and also the resort centre. This runs throughout the day (until 11pm) and is every 20 minutes during peak times.
The chalet has en-suite facilities throughout, coupled with a comfortable living area, making this an ideal base for your Meribel holiday. The majority of the bedrooms are on the second floor and some of these have exposed beams and are partially under the eaves. All four on this floor have en-suite shower and wc.
Learn more about chalets in Meribel. See details of other chalet properties in Meribel, the chalet companies we recommend and interesting information on this fantastic 3 Valleys ski resort.
This is a good value chalet with quiet location in a traditional part of 'old Meribel'
Prices per person for 7 nights
|16 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|23 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|30 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|06 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|20 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|27 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Mar 2019||£899||£110||Enquire||2||YES|
|10 Mar 2019||£879||£110||Enquire||2||YES|
|17 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Mar 2019||£799||£90||Enquire||9||YES|
|31 Mar 2019||£899||£190||Enquire||6||YES|
|07 Apr 2019||£1,149||‐||Enquire||9||YES|
|14 Apr 2019||£649||£170||Enquire||4||YES|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- If whole chalet is booked children can eat with adults (please note a supplement may apply)
- Ground Floor:
- Room 1: twin (extra bunk bed for child). En-suite shower and wc
- First Floor:
- Kitchen. Lounge/dining room with fireplace and balcony
- Second Floor (partially under the eaves):
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: twin with en-suite shower and wc
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 5 mornings
- Afternoon tea with cake or biscuits (5 days)
- Glass of prosecco is served as an aperitif (5 evenings)
- 3 course dinner with complimentary wine (5 nights). Wine provided until coffee/tea is served
- Children's high tea at 5.30pm for under 13 year olds (children can eat with adults when whole chalet booked)