Chalet L'Arpege in Meribel is a new-build chalet (opens December 2018). It is located at the bottom of the Hulotte piste making it a ski in ski out chalet - just moments away from the base of the Morel Chairlift at Meribel 1600.
This modern property features a cinema room, separate games room and also an indoor spa area with hot tub. All beds can be made up as twins (single beds) or as king size doubles.
There are three members of staff: Chalet Manager, Chef and chalet hostess. There is also a driver service on offer during set hours in the morning and afternoons.
Please note that the map position shown is approximate and should be used as a guide only. Photos will follow later in 2018.
A modern chalet with fresh, clean, alpine decor and lots of light.
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Indoor spa area with Jacuzzi. Cinema room and separate games room. Large terrace with great views. Luxury 4x4 minibus shuttle service (8am - 8pm). Ski and boot room. Laundry facilities.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||£1,469||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|22 Dec 2019||£1,960||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|29 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||£1,715||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|12 Jan 2020||£1,715||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|19 Jan 2020||£1,715||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|26 Jan 2020||£1,715||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|02 Feb 2020||£1,715||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|09 Feb 2020||£1,972||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|16 Feb 2020||£3,262||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|23 Feb 2020||£1,972||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|01 Mar 2020||£2,160||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|08 Mar 2020||£2,160||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|15 Mar 2020||£2,160||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|22 Mar 2020||£2,160||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|29 Mar 2020||£2,317||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|05 Apr 2020||£1,285||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|12 Apr 2020||£1,285||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|19 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Child 'Lunch Club' is available for the weeks starting on the dates below. 2 - 12 year olds are picked at 1.30pm after Parallel Lines morning ski school, given a restaurant lunch (or picnic) and entertained for the afternoon until 4pm. Price: £65 per child per afternoon. 24th December 2018 31st December 2018 11th February 2019 18th February 2019 25th February 2019 31st March 2019 08th April 2019
- Wine list
- Creche, private nannies and kids club
- Babysitting can be arranged for extra cost
- Lower ground floor:
- Games room. Spa area with Jacuzzi. Cinema room.
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Entrance level:
- Ski and boot room. Garage and guest wc
- Room 3: master double (+ bunk bedroom). En-suite bath and wc
- First floor:
- Kitchen. Living room with fireplace. Dining room. Doors to terrace
- Second floor:
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 6: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
Included in Price
- Breakfast (including a cooked option 6 mornings) and afternoon tea daily.
- Canapés followed by a 4 course evening meal with complimentary wine. Follwed by coffee, tea & port (6 nights)
- Champagne with canapés on first night
- Beers, soft drinks, bottled water and chocolate bars available on a complimentary basis throughout guests stay
- Daily newspapers
- Mid week towel change
- Luxury 4x4 minibus shuttle service (8am - 8pm)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift