Chalet Aline in Meribel was completed for the 2018-2019 winter season. It is located on the edge of Meribel with some far reaching views across the valley and a hot tub on the balcony. The free resort bus service stops 400 metres from the chalet and this runs every 15 minutes (approximately).
The main bedrooms enjoy the same views that can be appreciated from the balcony. Bedroom 4 is a very spacious room at the top of the chalet and is large enough to have two extra single beds (for children and only when booking the entire chalet). The other three bedrooms can be configured as either twin or doubles but will always be set up as two single beds unless you tell us otherwise.
Meribel town centre with its lively nightlife and après ski is just a short ten minute walk.
Learn more about chalets in Meribel. See details of other chalet properties in Meribel, the chalet companies we recommend and interesting information on this fantastic 3 Valleys ski resort.
Built new for the 2018-19 winter season Chalet Aline is a bright and airy property with views across the valley. The balcony with hot tub add to the attraction.
Prices per person for 7 nights
|15 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|21 Dec 2019||£1,114||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|28 Dec 2019||£1,576||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|04 Jan 2020||£992||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|11 Jan 2020||£1,009||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|18 Jan 2020||£1,065||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|25 Jan 2020||£1,092||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|01 Feb 2020||£1,137||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|08 Feb 2020||£1,159||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|15 Feb 2020||£1,736||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|22 Feb 2020||£1,099||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|29 Feb 2020||£1,079||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|07 Mar 2020||£1,010||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|14 Mar 2020||£900||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|21 Mar 2020||£1,017||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|28 Mar 2020||£1,077||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|04 Apr 2020||£1,211||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|11 Apr 2020||£863||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|13 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Packed Lunches: sandwich, piece of fruit, carton of juice, cereal bar and packet of crisps (3 or 5 days only)
- Lower Ground Floor:
- Ski room with heated boot dryers
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Entrance Floor:
- Open plan living/dining area. Balcony with hot tub. 1 x separate wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower & wc. Balcony
- First Floor:
- Room 4: large double with freestanding bath, separate shower & wc
- This room has two child single beds (for whole chalet bookings only)
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from UK) & coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra in resort (approx. 1.50 euros pppn)
- Welcome vin chaud on your arrival at the chalet
- Breakfast. Bread, cereals, porridge and eggs plus one other hot item on 5 days plus 2 continental breakfasts
- Afternoon tea (5 days)
- Apéritifs and canapés before dinner (5 evenings)
- 3 course dinners with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (wine provided until coffee is served) on 5 nights
- Bath and hand towels are provided
- One mid-week bathroom clean. Communal areas cleaned and tidied daily
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift