Chalet Brames is discreetly located in a quiet enclave but only a short drive from Meribel's centre. This fantastically spacious chalet is spread over 560 square metres and can comfortably sleep up to 14 guests in seven en-suite bedrooms.
The chalet's south-facing terrace offer eye-catching views of Mont Vallon and the huge picture windows overlook the private garden area. The large garden is perfect for children and the chalet's home cinema is great for entertaining children and adults alike! In the dining room you will enjoy a bespoke menu cooked with local and seasonal produce, sourced from markets and farms. The chefs ensure that your food is personal to your own tastes; be it gastronomic magic in a formal setting, local specialties, classic dining or comfort food in front of the TV!
The chalet's wellness facilities are world class and include a hammam, outdoor hot tub and even an ice bath! There is a stretching area, perfect for yoga and pilates, and a massage room to relax those tired limbs after a hard day's skiing.
If you would like to view other properties in this famous Three Valleys resort please use our chalets in Meribel search page. View prices, availability, map locations, photos and client reviews for all chalet properties in Meribel.
You don't get much better than this option.
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Outdoor Jacuzzi. Home cinema room. Billiard room. Toys, sledges, games and book. Wi-Fi. Spa: Hammam, ice plunge pool, relax area and massage room. Extensive wine cellar. Office facilities. Driver service from 8am - 11pm
- Hot tub
- Steam room
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2021||£2,830 pp||‐||14||NO|
|19 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2021||£5,095 pp||‐||14||NO|
|02 Jan 2022||£3,831 pp||‐||14||NO|
|09 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 Jan 2022||£3,146 pp||‐||14||NO|
|23 Jan 2022||£3,146 pp||‐||14||NO|
|30 Jan 2022||£3,146 pp||‐||14||NO|
|06 Feb 2022||£5,095 pp||‐||14||NO|
|13 Feb 2022||£3,831 pp||‐||14||NO|
|20 Feb 2022||£3,146 pp||‐||14||NO|
|27 Feb 2022||£3,146 pp||‐||14||NO|
|06 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 Mar 2022||£3,146 pp||‐||14||NO|
|20 Mar 2022||£3,146 pp||‐||14||NO|
|27 Mar 2022||£3,146 pp||‐||14||NO|
|03 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
|10 Apr 2022||£2,830 pp||‐||14||NO|
|17 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
- A damage deposit is payable before arrival. This is 10,000 euros
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 2: double/twin with private bath, shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 3: double/twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 5: twin/double. En-suite bath and wc. (2 singles for children)
- Room 6: master double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 7: master double with en-suite Jacuzzi bath, shower & wc