Season 2020-2021: If a client elects for a cash refund rather than rolling their booking over, or taking a credit for next season, instead of a 100% refund (if your stay has to be cancelled due to covid) the chalet operator will retain 25% to cover their costs.
Chalet Brames is discreetly located in a quiet enclave but only a short drive from Meribel's centre. This fantastically spacious chalet is spread over 560 square metres and can comfortably sleep up to 14 guests in seven en-suite bedrooms.
The chalet's south-facing terrace offer eye-catching views of Mont Vallon and the huge picture windows overlook the private garden area. The large garden is perfect for children and the chalet's home cinema is great for entertaining children and adults alike! In the dining room you will enjoy a bespoke menu cooked with local and seasonal produce, sourced from markets and farms. The chefs ensure that your food is personal to your own tastes; be it gastronomic magic in a formal setting, local specialties, classic dining or comfort food in front of the TV!
The chalet's wellness facilities are world class and include a hammam, outdoor hot tub and even an ice bath! There is a stretching area, perfect for yoga and pilates, and a massage room to relax those tired limbs after a hard day's skiing.
If you would like to view other properties in this famous Three Valleys resort please use our chalets in Meribel search page. View prices, availability, map locations, photos and client reviews for all chalet properties in Meribel.
A truly outstanding chalet with an operator who employ professional chefs and provide an in resort concierge service to make sure your every need is taken care of. You don't get much better than this option.
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Outdoor Jacuzzi. Home cinema room. Billiard room. Toys, sledges, games and book. Wi-Fi. Spa: Hammam, ice plunge pool, relax area and massage room. Extensive wine cellar. Office facilities. In resort driver service.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||£2,847 pp||‐||14||NO|
|13 Dec 2020||£2,847 pp||‐||14||NO|
|20 Dec 2020||£4,331 pp||‐||14||NO|
|29 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|03 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 Jan 2021||£3,165 pp||‐||14||NO|
|17 Jan 2021||£3,165 pp||‐||14||NO|
|24 Jan 2021||£3,165 pp||‐||14||NO|
|31 Jan 2021||£3,165 pp||‐||14||NO|
|07 Feb 2021||£3,165 pp||‐||14||NO|
|14 Feb 2021||£5,126 pp||‐||14||NO|
|21 Feb 2021||£3,854 pp||‐||14||NO|
|28 Feb 2021||£3,165 pp||‐||14||NO|
|07 Mar 2021||£3,165 pp||‐||14||NO|
|14 Mar 2021||£3,165 pp||‐||14||NO|
|21 Mar 2021||£3,165 pp||‐||14||NO|
|28 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|04 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|11 Apr 2021||£2,847 pp||‐||14||NO|
|18 Apr 2021||£2,847 pp||‐||14||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- A luxury breakfast (including chef cooked specials) is served on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Veuve Cliquot Champagne and aperitifs are served with canapés (6 evenings)
- 4 course evening meal served with choice of complimentary wine (6 nights)
- Private ski instructor per chalet on Mondays and Tuesdays (days may vary depending on availability)
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes, slippers and bathroom toiletries
- Complimentary newspapers
- Shared daily driver service 08.30am - 1.00am
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- In-resort concierge service during your stay
- A damage deposit is payable before arrival. This is 10,000 euros
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 2: double/twin with private bath, shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 3: double/twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 5: twin/double. En-suite bath and wc. (2 singles for children)
- Room 6: master double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 7: master double with en-suite Jacuzzi bath, shower & wc