Chalet Bouchot is an established favourite in Meribel - a sweet, intimate and cosy chalet, situated in a quiet area near to the centre of the resort - only ten minutes' walk to the bars and shops. There are four bedrooms; one double and three twins. Each room is en-suite and three have balconies with excellent views.
The open-plan living and dining area on the second floor is attractively furnished and centred on a log fireplace for the perfect chalet atmosphere. There are large floor to ceiling windows on both sides of the living room which open out onto a terrace, where there is a hot tub with excellent mountain views, a fantastic option after a long days skiing.
Served by a small tour operator with a select number of chalets, you are sure to be looked after well.
Learn more about chalets in Meribel. See details of other chalet properties in Meribel, the chalet companies we recommend and interesting information on this fantastic 3 Valleys ski resort.
A cosy chalet perfect for a small family group. Gather round the cosy open fireplace and appreciate the intimate atmosphere in this popular chalet.
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Hot tub on the deck. Boot heaters. TV (Freeview), DVD and CD player. Wi-Fi internet connection. Driver service to & from main lifts (morning + afternoon).
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|16 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|23 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|30 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|06 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|20 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|27 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|31 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|07 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- In-chalet boot and ski fitting service or transport to the ski hire shops.
- ATOL contribution fee £2.50 per passenger will be added to the cost of your holiday if flying.
- Airport taxes £33.50 per person will be added if guests take the flights on offer in the package price
- Local tourist tax £10.00 will be added to all bookings.
- Late booking fee £15.00 to be added for all bookings made within 7 nights of departure date.
- Room 1: twin with adjacent shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: double with en-suite bath and adjacent private wc.
- Room 3: twin (extra sofa bed). En-suite bathroom and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin with en-suite facilities
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Breakfast (cooked available on 6 mornings) and afternoon tea daily.
- Pre-dinner apéritifs and canapés (6 nights)
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary wine (6 nights). Final meal includea a cheeseboard & port
- Tea, coffee and fresh fruit available for duration of stay.
- Mid week towel change.
- Minibus service (morning run to Chaudanne for ski school and end of the ski day service on call)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Note airport taxes, ATOL contribution & resort taxes are not included (adult cost = approx. £46 per week)