Chalet Bouchot is an established favourite in Meribel - a sweet, intimate and cosy chalet, situated in a quiet area near to the centre of the resort - only ten minutes' walk to the bars and shops. There are four bedrooms; one double and three twins. Each room is en-suite and three have balconies with excellent views.
The open-plan living and dining area on the second floor is attractively furnished and centred on a log fireplace for the perfect chalet atmosphere. There are large floor to ceiling windows on both sides of the living room which open out onto a terrace, where there is a hot tub with excellent mountain views, a fantastic option after a long days skiing.
Served by a small tour operator with a select number of chalets, you are sure to be looked after well.
Alpine Answers note: There are 6 nights of catering on high season weeks of Christmas, New Year and the week starting 16th February 2020.
If you would like to view other properties in this famous Three Valleys resort please use our chalets in Meribel search page. View prices, availability, map locations, photos and client reviews for all chalet properties in Meribel.
A cosy chalet perfect for a small family group. Gather round the cosy open fireplace and appreciate the intimate atmosphere in this popular chalet.
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Hot tub on the deck. Boot heaters. TV (Freeview), DVD and CD player. Wi-Fi internet connection. Driver service to & from main lifts (morning + afternoon).
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Driver service
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|20 Dec 2020||£1,329 pp||‐||8||YES|
|27 Dec 2020||£1,809 pp||‐||8||YES|
|03 Jan 2021||£1,079 pp||‐||8||YES|
|10 Jan 2021||£1,079 pp||‐||8||YES|
|17 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|24 Jan 2021||£1,219 pp||‐||8||YES|
|31 Jan 2021||£1,219 pp||‐||8||YES|
|07 Feb 2021||£1,219 pp||‐||8||YES|
|14 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 Feb 2021||£1,319 pp||‐||8||YES|
|28 Feb 2021||£1,319 pp||‐||8||YES|
|07 Mar 2021||£1,259 pp||‐||8||YES|
|14 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 Mar 2021||£1,129 pp||‐||8||YES|
|28 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|04 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|11 Apr 2021||£1,229 pp||‐||8||YES|
|18 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Breakfast daily (cooked available on 5 mornings and continental self serve on 2 mornings)
- Afternoon tea daily
- Pre-dinner apéritifs and canapés (5 nights)
- 4 course evening meal with complimentary wine (5 nights)
- Mid week: towel change plus bedroom and bathroom clean
- Minibus service (morning run to Chaudanne for ski school and end of the ski day service on call)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Note airport taxes, ATOL contribution & resort taxes are not included (adult cost 2019-2020 = £49 per week)
- In-chalet boot and ski fitting service or transport to the ski hire shops.
- ATOL contribution fee £2.50 per passenger will be added to the cost of your holiday if flying.
- Airport taxes £35.50 per person will be added if guests take the flights on offer in the package price
- Local tourist tax £11.00 will be added to all bookings.
- Late booking fee £15.00 to be added for all bookings made within 7 nights of departure date.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme.