Season 2020-2021. If a client's holiday is unable to go ahead due to issues relating to Covid-19 - specifically: 1. The ski area being closed for the duration of their stay 2. The French government stipulating that catered chalets cannot operate. 3. Travel bans that would prevent the client getting to us, or the requirement to quarantine on arrival in France or on return from the holiday. The client can defer all monies already paid onto a future holiday booking taken any time in the next 2 years. They can keep the price paid for this year's booking for the following 2 years (assuming they choose to defer to the same dates/week and chalet).
The fantastic, luxury Chalet Bartavelles in Meribel is located in a ski in ski out location, adjacent to the Doron piste in Meribel. This recently renovated chalet is arguably one of the best chalets in Meribel, having been featured in many magazines including Tatler, Town & Country and 25 Beautiful Homes. This is down to this 320 square metre property's opulence, beautiful interiors and attention to detail on a scale rarely seen in other chalets. We are delighted to have this lovely alpine home in our portfolio.
To give you a further idea of the comfort, you can expect - in-chalet ski and boot fitting service, your lift pass waiting for you on arrival (cost of pass not included in price); bed linen is Egyptian cotton, Goose down duvets, luxury dressing gowns and slippers for all guests; fresh flowers, daily newspapers and magazines; the champagne is Veuve Clicquot or Taittinger; the chalet tea selection from the Canton Tea Company, Nespresso coffee machine and the bath toiletries provided by Neals Yard. Everything about the service provided by this Meribel specialist luxury chalet company is of the very highest order.
Note from Alpine Answers: This chalet is run by a Meribel only luxury chalet company and so you can expect the in-resort service from the staff and the cooking to be of the highest standard.
If you would like to view other properties in this famous Three Valleys resort please use our chalets in Meribel search page. View prices, availability, map locations, photos and client reviews for all chalet properties in Meribel.
Luxurious property with old chic, grandeur and ultimate comfort that offers fantastic service and professional chef that designs the menu to suit the likes and dislike of your party. It is ski in/ski out chalet but there is also a private chauffeur service to take you wherever you like in resort. This chalet would suit more mature groups that can appreciate the food, comfort and fantastic wine.
- 10 - 14
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Apple TV and full UK Sky package. Cinema room. Library and bar area. Games room with snooker table. Teak sun terrace with 10 person Jacuzzi. Spa area (sauna and power shower). Wi-Fi with free internet access. Use of chalet iPad. Chauffeur driven 4x4 minibus service. Garage for two cars.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Ski in ski out
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|19 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2022||£2,428 pp||‐||14||NO|
|16 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|23 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|30 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|03 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
|10 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
|17 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfast and afternoon tea daily
- Champagne & canapés followed by 4 course evening meal with complimentary wine. Finished with coffee (6 nts)
- Open bar with wine, beer, spirits and mixers. Unlimited house champagne
- Fresh fruit, flowers and daily newspapers
- Baby-sitting until 11pm on staff night off if required.
- Mid week towel change
- Minibus service.
- Concierge service
- Hair dryers, Neal's Yard toiletries and fresh flowers in all bedrooms
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Ground Floor:
- Terrace with hot tub. Cinema & games room. Sauna. Ski & boot room
- Room 3: double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 4: twin/double (extra small childrens bed). En-suite bath & wc.
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Extra child bed.
- Room 6: access to twin via steep stairs (suitable for older children)
- First Floor:
- Terrace. Kitchen. Dining room. Library area. Sitting room
- Second Floor:
- Room 1: master double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: master double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony