Chalet Azalee is situated at the very popular Morel area of Meribel, the chalet is only 250 metres to the Morel chairlift, its excellent position means that you can ski right back to the door of the chalet. The chalet is traditionally furnished inside and is spacious and bright, with a full sized window leading onto a sun terrace.
All five of the twin bedrooms offer spacious full en-suite baths. The chalet sleeps between 10-12 guests as two of the twin bed rooms also have the facility of offering extra beds for children to increase the capacity. Next door are the Chalets Alysson and Telekie so larger groups can take one or both. Although in a quiet location the chalet is well positioned to enjoy the resort nightlife with the town centre only a 10 minutes' walk and the well-known Chez Kiki Bar/Restaurant close by.
Served by a small tour operator with a select number of chalets, you are sure to be looked after well.
This is a no-smoking chalet.
Alpine Answers note: There are 6 nights of catering on high season weeks of Christmas, New Year and the week starting 16th February 2020.
If you would like to view other properties in this famous Three Valleys resort please use our chalets in Meribel search page. View prices, availability, map locations, photos and client reviews for all chalet properties in Meribel.
Spacious en-suite bedrooms and good proximity to the Morel chairlift make this comfortable chalet a popular choice.
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Boot heaters. Wi-Fi. TV (Freeview), DVD and CD player. Parking available. Selection of games.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||£599||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|22 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2019||£1,429||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|05 Jan 2020||£749||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|12 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2020||£869||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|26 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2020||£869||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|09 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2020||£1,549||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|23 Feb 2020||£989||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|01 Mar 2020||£989||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|08 Mar 2020||£989||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|15 Mar 2020||£859||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|22 Mar 2020||£799||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|29 Mar 2020||£1,049||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|05 Apr 2020||£1,049||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|12 Apr 2020||£699||‐||Enquire||12||YES|
|19 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return travel by air and coach transfers.
- Breakfast daily (cooked available on 5 mornings and continental self serve on 2 mornings)
- Afternoon tea daily
- Pre-dinner apéritifs and canapés (5 nights)
- 4 course evening meal with complimentary wine (5 nights)
- Mid week: towel change plus bedroom and bathroom clean
- Note airport taxes, ATOL contribution & resort taxes are not included (adult cost 2019-2020 = £49 per week)
- In-chalet boot and ski fitting service or transport to the ski hire shops.
- ATOL contribution fee £2.50 per passenger will be added to the cost of your holiday if flying.
- Airport taxes £35.50 per person will be added if guests take the flights on offer in the package price
- Local tourist tax £11.00 will be added to all bookings.
- Late booking fee £15.00 to be added for all bookings made within 7 nights of departure date.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: large twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 2: large twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 3: large twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 4: large twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 5: large twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Extra beds available for children in two of the rooms.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift