Chalet Azalee is situated at the very popular Morel area of Meribel, the chalet is only 250 metres to the Morel chairlift, its excellent position means that you can ski right back to the door of the chalet. The chalet is traditionally furnished inside and is spacious and bright, with a full sized window leading onto a sun terrace.
All five of the twin bedrooms offer spacious full en-suite baths. The chalet sleeps between 10-12 guests as two of the twin bed rooms also have the facility of offering extra beds for children to increase the capacity. Next door are the Chalets Alysson and Telekie so larger groups can take one or both. Although in a quiet location the chalet is well positioned to enjoy the resort nightlife with the town centre only a 10 minutes' walk and the well-known Chez Kiki Bar/Restaurant close by.
Served by a small tour operator with a select number of chalets, you are sure to be looked after well.
This is a no-smoking chalet.
Learn more about chalets in Meribel. See details of other chalet properties in Meribel, the chalet companies we recommend and interesting information on this fantastic 3 Valleys ski resort.
Spacious en-suite bedrooms and good proximity to the Morel chairlift make this comfortable chalet a popular choice.
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Boot heaters. Wi-Fi. TV (Freeview), DVD and CD player. Parking available. Selection of games.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices (per person for 7 nights)
|16 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|23 Dec 2018||£1,029||‐||Enquire||10||YES||Offer|
|30 Dec 2018||£1,349||‐||Enquire||10||YES||Offer|
|06 Jan 2019||£789||‐||Enquire||10||YES||Offer|
|13 Jan 2019||£789||‐||Enquire||10||YES||Offer|
|20 Jan 2019||£849||‐||Enquire||10||YES||Offer|
|27 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Feb 2019||£889||‐||Enquire||10||YES||Offer|
|10 Feb 2019||£1,049||‐||Enquire||8||YES|
|17 Feb 2019||£1,549||‐||Enquire||10||YES||Offer|
|24 Feb 2019||£989||‐||Enquire||10||YES||Offer|
|03 Mar 2019||£989||‐||Enquire||10||YES||Offer|
|10 Mar 2019||£949||‐||Enquire||10||YES||Offer|
|17 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Mar 2019||£889||‐||Enquire||10||YES||Offer|
|31 Mar 2019||£949||£100||Enquire||10||YES||Offer|
|07 Apr 2019||£1,069||‐||Enquire||10||YES||Offer|
|14 Apr 2019||£659||£140||Enquire||10||YES||Offer|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- In-chalet boot and ski fitting service or transport to the ski hire shops.
- ATOL contribution fee £2.50 per passenger will be added to the cost of your holiday if flying.
- Airport taxes £33.50 per person will be added if guests take the flights on offer in the package price
- Local tourist tax £10.00 will be added to all bookings.
- Late booking fee £15.00 to be added for all bookings made within 7 nights of departure date.
- Room 1: large twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 2: large twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 3: large twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 4: large twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 5: large twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- Extra beds available for children in two of the rooms.
Included in Price
- Return travel by air and coach transfers.
- Breakfast (cooked available on 6 mornings) and afternoon tea daily.
- Pre-dinner apéritifs and canapés (6 nights)
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary wine (6 nights). Final meal includea a cheeseboard & port
- Tea, coffee and fresh fruit available for duration of stay.
- Mid week towel change.