Season 2020-21: If your holiday cannot go ahead at the time of travel due to restrictions imposed by the French authorities linked to the coronavirus pandemic your deposit (25% of booking value) will be converted to a credit note for a holiday with the same chalet company during the season 2021/22 and the balance will be refunded. Alternatively, you can re-book for the following winter prices will be held for the same chalet and date for the season 2021/22 (subject to availability). If the decision is made to cancel a holiday before the final balance is payable, due to quarantine restrictions (of more than 7 days) in place either locally or nationally, then 15% of your booking value will be converted to a credit note to use during 2021/22 season. The remaining 10% will be retained as a non-refundable administration charge by the holiday company. Bookings made 01st Feb 2021 onwards: If you cannot travel because of government travel restrictions and you choose to have a cash refund rather than use credit to book another time Alpine Answers will retain 2% of the total holiday cost to cover our operational and administrative costs.
Chalet Amanjena in Meribel has been built to look and feel just like a traditional mountain chalet should. For groups looking for a charming alpine chalet in Meribel this property is perfect.
Along with the indoor sauna and separate TV room there is a charming terrace with far reaching west facing views and a sunken hot tub. The property is located on the Impasse des Fontaines, a highly desirable address in Meribel. This quiet and secluded road has no through traffic and the chalets on the elevated east side of the road have the best views. The centre of resort can be walked easily enough but there is also a shared driver service available which makes easy access to and from the main lifts and the bottom of the slopes.
The stylish main sitting and dining area has sliding doors to the main balcony and also a welcoming open fireplace. The terrace gets a lot of afternoon sun and in March and April it's more than possible to sit out in comfort on the sun loungers and enjoy the views.
Inside there are six very comfortable en-suite bedrooms split across two floors. On the first floor, off from the living and dining area, there are two bedrooms, one of which is double and the other can be configured either as a double or a twin. Upstairs there are four other bedrooms. Bedrooms 4 & 5 have access to their own top floor balcony which offers panoramic views of the mountains. Bedroom 6 on this floor is a fixed double, the others can be split if required to form twin bedrooms with two separate single beds.
Key points with regards the minibus service:
- The service will be available from 8am to 8pm all week including the chalet staff day off.
- Guests will be able to be picked up or dropped off to anywhere in the resort of Meribel.
- All vehicles are 4x4 with leather interiors and DVD players with minimum 7 passenger seats.
- Car seats for babies and children will be provided for all guest shuttles including crèche pick up / drop offs.
- Chalet staff will liaise daily with the duty chauffeur to arrange morning pick up times.
- Guests will be provided with cards with the duty chauffeur's number to contact for the afternoon pick up.
If you would like to view other properties in this famous Three Valleys resort please use our chalets in Meribel search page. View prices, availability, map locations, photos and client reviews for all chalet properties in Meribel.
Commanding views from the sitting room and the large west facing terrace (with hot tub); traditional Savoyarde decor and furnishings; indoor sauna and six en-suite bedrooms - there is much to like about Chalet Amanjena in Meribel.
- 12 - 14
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Large west facing terrace with hot tub. Indoor spa area with sauna and shower. Shared driver service 08.00am to 08.00pm daily. Separate TV room with flat screen. Wi-Fi connection. Ski room with heated boot rack.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2021||£833 pp||‐||14||NO|
|19 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2021||£2,319 pp||‐||14||NO|
|02 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2022||£1,069 pp||‐||14||NO|
|16 Jan 2022||£1,217 pp||‐||14||NO|
|23 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|30 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 Feb 2022||£1,370 pp||‐||14||NO|
|13 Feb 2022||£2,246 pp||‐||14||NO|
|20 Feb 2022||£2,246 pp||‐||14||NO|
|27 Feb 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 Mar 2022||£1,370 pp||‐||14||NO|
|20 Mar 2022||£1,232 pp||‐||14||NO|
|27 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|03 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
|10 Apr 2022||£1,377 pp||‐||14||NO|
|17 Apr 2022||£743 pp||‐||14||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfast (including a cooked option 6 mornings) and afternoon tea daily
- Canapés followed by a 4 course evening meal with complimentary wine. Followed by coffee, tea & port (6 nights)
- Sparkling white wine with canapés on first night
- Beers, soft drinks, bottled water and chocolate bars available on a complimentary basis throughout guests stay
- Daily newspapers
- Mid week towel change
- Luxury 4x4 minibus shuttle service (8am - 8pm)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Ground Floor:
- Main chalet entrance. Ski and boot room. Sauna with shower
- First Floor:
- Open plan kitchen, sitting and dining area. Large terrace with hot tub
- Room 1: double with en-suite bath and separate wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Second Floor:
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 6: double with en-suite bath and wc