Chalet Alysson is a fantastic chalet situated in the Morel area of Meribel. Morel is just above the town centre allowing guests to ski to the back door at the end of the day and from the chalet it's only a short walk (250m) to the chairlift and around 10 minutes to Meribel town centre.
There are 7 bedrooms, six with en-suite bath and wc and one single room with a private bathroom. One of the bedrooms has a balcony with fantastic views. The living and dining area is comfortable and certainly spacious enough for the 12-13 guests that the chalet can accommodate. This area features floor to ceiling windows opening out onto a large sun terrace and the chalet has the added bonus of a sauna, a lovely way to relax after a day's skiing.
Served by a small tour operator with a select number of chalets, you are sure to be looked after well.
Learn more about chalets in Meribel. See details of other chalet properties in Meribel, the chalet companies we recommend and interesting information on this fantastic 3 Valleys ski resort.
Ski back to the chalet door if conditions are right and then step into the newly installed sauna to relax after a hard day's skiing, before enjoying a fantastic dinner prepared by your chalet host.
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Boot heaters. Wi-Fi. TV (Freeview), DVD and CD player. Parking available. Sauna. Selection of board games.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|16 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|23 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|30 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|06 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|20 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|27 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|31 Mar 2019||£529||£520||Enquire||4||YES|
|07 Apr 2019||£599||£470||Enquire||7||YES|
|14 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- In-chalet boot and ski fitting service or transport to the ski hire shops.
- ATOL contribution fee £2.50 per passenger will be added to the cost of your holiday if flying.
- Airport taxes £33.50 per person will be added if guests take the flights on offer in the package price
- Local tourist tax £10.00 will be added to all bookings.
- Late booking fee £15.00 to be added for all bookings made within 7 nights of departure date.
- Ground Floor:
- Room 7: single with private (not en-suite) bath and wc
- 1 x separate guest wc
- First Floor:
- Kitchen, dining and sitting room
- Room 1: twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 2: twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Second Floor:
- Room 3: twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 4: twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 5: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 6: twin with en-suite bath and wc
Included in Price
- Return travel by air and coach transfers.
- Breakfast (cooked available on 6 mornings) and afternoon tea daily.
- Pre-dinner apéritifs and canapés (6 nights)
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary wine (6 nights). Final meal includea a cheeseboard & port
- Tea, coffee and fresh fruit available for duration of stay.
- Mid week towel change.
- Note airport taxes, ATOL contribution & resort taxes are not included (adult cost = approx. £46 per week)