The Chalet Clochettes in Megeve sleeps ten guests in five bedrooms, each with its own en-suite bathroom and balcony. Two of the bedrooms have en-suite Jacuzzi bathrooms for that added touch of luxury. If your party is larger, the chalet can be extended by a further two en-suite bedrooms and an additional bed-sitting room, using the owner's apartment upstairs. The chalet has a huge sitting area and dining room with spectacular view and a sunny terrace. The chalet is well located, just 2 minutes' walk (150 metres) from the main Rochebrune cable car, and you can ski back to close by. It is a 5 minute stroll down to the centre of town.
Beds are made up with fine quality linen and decent wine is served with your 4 course dinners. This chalet offers a high standard of in-resort service and chalet catering from a long established Megeve based chalet operator.
Guests are invited to join for free membership to the Unthank Ski Club. Enjoy social skiing in groups of like-minded skiers (there is a fast, medium and relaxed group) on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday mornings. All groups meet back for lunch so that guests of differing abilities can reunite for a social lunch. The groups are led by volunteers (often your chalet staff) but as they are not professionals you are responsible for your own skiing and general safety. Club members meet outside the Caboche lift by the Terrasse de Mas restaurant at 10am and are usually finished by 12 noon.
There are not many catered chalets in Megeve and so they get booked up quickly. This is one of the nicer ones, so hurry!
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Satellite TV, DVD, CD player and Wi-Fi internet connection. Sauna. Social group skiing in the Unthank Ski Club.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|16 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|23 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|30 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|06 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|20 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|27 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Feb 2019||£900||£300||Enquire||16||NO|
|03 Mar 2019||£900||£200||Enquire||16||NO|
|10 Mar 2019||£850||£200||Enquire||16||NO|
|17 Mar 2019||£800||£150||Enquire||16||NO|
|24 Mar 2019||£700||£50||Enquire||16||NO|
|31 Mar 2019||£425||£75||Enquire||16||NO||Short stay|
|07 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No flights but airport transfers included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- First Floor:
- Dining and sitting room. Kitchen. Large terrace with great views
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Second Floor:
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
Included in Price
- Welcome drink on arrival at the chalet
- Cooked breakfast including bacon, eggs, fresh fruit, yoghurts, pastries etc (6 mornings)
- Home cooked cakes for afternoon tea (every day)
- Canapes and aperitifs (6 evenings)
- 4 course dinner (with complimentary wnies) prepared to extremely high standards by experienced chef (6 nights)
- Coffee & chocolates are served after dinner (6 nights)
- Bathroom toiletries
- Free Airport transfer on Sunday mornings (please enquire for details)