Chalet Marjorie in Les Gets has a lovely, traditional Savoyard style to it with modern facilities and conveniences; a perfect combo! The property was totally renovated in 2013 where a number of internal improvements will be made. The chalet is located right in the centre of the resort, set back from the main high street and only an 8 minute walk from the lifts. When the skiing day is over the shops, bars and restaurants of Les Gets are easily accessible and the centrally located ice rink is just a short walk away. As this is with a child specialist operator, it is a great base for families and groups of all sizes that want to be in the heart of a picturesque and bustling resort. There is a large living room with a fireplace and adjoining library area. The dining area is separate to the living room and close to the children's playroom. The chalet also benefits from having a steam room.
Your children can be looked after pretty much all day if required. The childcare takes place in the chalet you are staying in and is available for children aged 4 months to 12 years old, 6 days a week between 09:00 and 17:00, Sunday to Friday. Children skiing will be taken to ski school in the morning and picked up afterwards. Babysitting service available on 6 nights.
NOTE: If there is a reduction for this chalet on a late booking basis the price per person will be based on a family of 3 or 4 with two adults, and one or two children. Please call for an exact quote based on your party make up.
If you would like to view all our other chalets in Les Gets please use this link to view our Les Gets chalet search engine page. There are links from this page to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Portes du Soleil region ski resort.
Good central location makes getting around the resort very easy. The chalet is comfortable and is a popular choice in this fantastic family friendly resort.
- Les Gets
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Dedicated playroom. Sun terrace with hot tub. iPod dock, CD, TV & DVD. Board games, puzzles, soft toys and hard toys. Books, up to date children's DVDs and a wide variety of CDs. Boot room with heated ski boot warmers. Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your prefered date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||£629 pp||‐||18||YES||Offer|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Jan 2020||£1,019 pp||‐||7||YES|
|18 Jan 2020||£1,029 pp||‐||22||YES|
|25 Jan 2020||£1,149 pp||‐||9||YES|
|01 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Feb 2020||£1,259 pp||‐||2||YES|
|15 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Feb 2020||£1,189 pp||‐||14||YES|
|29 Feb 2020||£1,189 pp||‐||2||YES|
|07 Mar 2020||£1,159 pp||‐||2||YES|
|14 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|21 Mar 2020||£1,179 pp||‐||3||YES|
|28 Mar 2020||£1,619 pp||‐||17||YES|
|04 Apr 2020||£1,399 pp||‐||22||YES||Offer|
|11 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Flights from London (and other regional airports) plus transfers to and from resort
- Continental breakfast with hot items (7 mornings)
- Afternoon tea and cakes and children's high tea (6 afternoons)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés (6 nights)
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary wines and coffee (6 evenings)
- Babysitting service available 6 nights a week. Approximate cost 10 euros per hour
- Childcare programme available for extra cost (morning ski school or creche, supervised lunch and afternoon care)
- Please note that all childcare should be booked at the time of the main holiday booking to ensure availability
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: family suite - double room, bunk room, shower & wc, balcony
- Room 2: family suite - double room, twin room, bath & wc, balcony
- Room 3: family suite - double room, bunk room, shower & wc, balcony
- Room 4: family suite - double room, triple room, bath & wc
- Room 5: triple room (double + single), bath & wc, balcony
- Room 6: twin room, shower & wc
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift