The Chalet Grande Corniche in Les Gets is a fabulous luxury property complete with the latest technology and stylish interiors throughout. The Grande Corniche, located in the 'Portes de Soleil', is only an hour's drive from Geneva so is perfect for families trying to avoid lengthy airport transfers.
The chalet comfortably sleeps up to 12 guests in six en-suite bedrooms, each with its own plasma screen television and panoramic views of the valley. There is an additional children's/nanny bunk room in the lower ground floor which uses the shower and wc facilities of the spa. Please note that this room is windowless and is not recommended for adults. The chalet has a glass sauna and an outdoor hot tub, where guests can enjoy stunning views of the surrounding valley. The chalet's cosy bar adds atmosphere and the wine cellar comes complete with its own snooker table which converts into a large dining table.
The majestic Mont Blanc Mountain (the highest peak of the Alps) is visible from the open plan dining and living area on a clear day, as well as from the master bedroom on the top floor. In the dining room you will enjoy a bespoke menu cooked with local and seasonal produce, sourced from markets and farms. The chefs ensure that your food is personal to your own tastes - be it gastronomic magic in a formal setting, local specialties, classic dining or comfort food in front of the TV!
The 'Petite Corniche', little sister to the Grande Corniche, is a small separate mazot in the grounds which can sleep an additional four guests (two adults and two children). This can be booked in conjunction with the main chalet to accommodate groups of up to 19 people.
Guests will enjoy the use of an in resort private chauffeured 4x4 VW Caravelle during their stay.
If you would like to view all our other chalets in Les Gets please use this link to view our Les Gets chalet search engine page. There are links from this page to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Portes du Soleil region ski resort.
A truly outstanding chalet with an operator who employ professional chefs and provide an in resort concierge service to make sure your every need is taken care of. You don't get much better than this option.
- Les Gets
- 12 - 15
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Enormous cinema room with 90" screen and two tier seats. In resort driving service. Glass sauna with great views & outdoor hot tub. Outdoor heated infinity swimming pool.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|06 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|20 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|27 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Jan 2020||£2,196||£164||Enquire||15||NO||Offer|
|12 Jan 2020||£1,957||£146||Enquire||15||NO||Offer|
|19 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2020||£2,877||£215||Enquire||15||NO||Offer|
|09 Feb 2020||£2,877||£215||Enquire||15||NO||Offer|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Mar 2020||£2,181||£163||Enquire||15||NO||Offer|
|15 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Mar 2020||£2,181||£163||Enquire||15||NO||Offer|
|29 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Apr 2020||£3,116||£233||Enquire||15||NO||Offer|
|19 Apr 2020||£1,754||£131||Enquire||15||NO||Offer|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Tea or coffee in bed. Breakfast and afternoon tea daily.
- Mouth watering dinners prepared by the chef with carefully selected complimentary house wines (6 nights).
- Children's supper daily.
- Champagne reception.
- Champagne and canapés daily.
- Open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks.
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers.
- In resort chauffered vehicles (shared due to location of chalet)
- An 'unpack' service is available
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Lower Ground Floor:
- Room 7: children/nanny bunk room. Uses shower & wc in spa
- Ground Floor:
- Room 1: double with open en-suite bathroom. Terrace
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bathroom. Terrace
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower room
- First Floor:
- Room 4: double with open en-suite bathroom
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower room. Balcony
- 2nd Floor:
- Room 6: master double. Open en-suite bathroom. Balcony
- Mazot priced separately (Petit Corniche: sleeps 2 - 4 people)
- Room 1: twin/double
- Mezzanine: double
- 1 x separate shower room and wc
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift