Chalet Grand Mouflon in Les Gets, found in the La Turche area, has a real rustic feel to it whilst also offering ski in/ski out access (on a blue run) to the ski area. There is also a button-lift a one minute walk away or you can ski down to a six-man chair lift. The centre of Les Gets is about a 15 minute walk away but the operator provide a shuttle bus in to and from the centre of the resort for ski school. The operator of this chalet are a child specialist and they have worked closely with the owners during the design process to make sure that the layout works well for young families.
The interior is a mix traditional alpine styling with modern design - just what you would expect from an alpine chalet! All rooms are bright and airy with large picture windows. The living area has some superb, large balconies plus there is a fantastic roof-top hot tub which is shared by the two Mouflon chalets. The two Mouflon chalets share a sauna and also a playroom located on the ground floor. In addition the two chalets have a connecting door and can be operated as one unit accommodating up to 22 guests for larger groups.
The chalet consists of three floors and a roof terrace. The ground floor entrance includes, the ski and boot storage with heated boot warmers plus the playroom. On the first floor there is an open plan kitchen dining room, as well as a spacious lounge which features a log fire, balcony and separate wc. On the second floor are all the bedrooms. The top floor is a roof terrace with hot tub.
Your children can be looked after pretty much all day if required. The childcare takes place in the chalet you are staying in and is available for children aged 4 months to 12 years old, 6 days a week between 09:00 and 17:00, Sunday to Friday. Children skiing will be taken to ski school in the morning and picked up afterwards. Babysitting service available 6 nights.
NOTE: If there is a reduction for this chalet on a late booking basis the price per person will be based on a family of 3 or 4 with two adults, and one or two children. Please call for an exact quote based on your party make up.
If you would like to view all our other chalets in Les Gets please use this link to view our Les Gets chalet search engine page. There are links from this page to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Portes du Soleil region ski resort.
As the ski chalet Grand Mouflon is ski in ski out, we would recommend this chalet to families with children who have skied before. Comfortable although fairly basic.
- Les Gets
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Separate playroom. Sauna - shared with one other chalet. iPod dock, CD, TV & DVD. Outdoor hot tub. Board games, puzzles, soft toys and hard toys. Books, up to date children's DVDs and a wide variety of CDs. Boot room with heated ski boot warmers. Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Hot Tub
- Good Views
- Ski in, Ski out
- Good Views
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||£579 pp||‐||9||YES||Offer|
|21 Dec 2019||£999 pp||‐||9||YES|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|25 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Feb 2020||£1,179 pp||‐||13||YES|
|15 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Feb 2020||£1,139 pp||‐||9||YES|
|29 Feb 2020||£1,139 pp||‐||13||YES|
|07 Mar 2020||£1,099 pp||‐||9||YES|
|14 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|21 Mar 2020||£1,119 pp||‐||9||YES|
|28 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|04 Apr 2020||£1,299 pp||‐||13||YES|
|11 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Flights from London (and other regional airports) plus transfers to and from resort
- Continental breakfast with hot items (7 mornings)
- Afternoon tea and cakes and children's high tea (6 afternoons)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés (6 nights)
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary wines and coffee (6 evenings)
- Babysitting service available 6 nights a week. Approximate cost 10 euros per hour
- Childcare programme available for extra cost (morning ski school or creche, supervised lunch and afternoon care)
- Please note that all childcare should be booked at the time of the main holiday booking to ensure availability
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: family suite - double room, twin room, bath, balcony
- Room 2: double room, shower, balcony (limited space for cot)
- Room 3: twin room, shower, balcony (limited space for cot)
- Room 4: family suite - double room, triple room, bath/shower, balcony
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift