The Ferme de la Corderie in Les Gets is a stunning property with stunning views to match! This large former farmhouse (offering 475 square metres of living space) has been lovingly restored and refurbished to create a truly magnificent private luxury chalet. There are six individually decorated guest bedrooms and each has its own fabulous en-suite bathroom, most with roll top tub.
The main living room is over 60 feet long and is divided into various zones for cooking, relaxing, dining and working (if you need to stay in touch with the office).
The nearest lift is the Perrieres Express Chair which is no more than two minutes chauffeured drive away. From here you have access to the world famous Portes du Soleil ski area which links through Morzine to Avoriaz and beyond.
Luxury in-resort service is provided by a dedicated team of 5 hospitality professionals. There is the chef, chalet manager and their assistant, housekeeper and driver. They will all work tirelessly to make sure you have the best possible holiday experience.
If you would like to view all our other chalets in Les Gets please use this link to view our Les Gets chalet search engine page. There are links from this page to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Portes du Soleil region ski resort.
Lovely views and peaceful location. We also highly recommend the Ferme de la Corderie for the great food and service on offer.
- Les Gets
- 12 - 14
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Hot tub on south facing terrace. Outdoor Sonos sound system. Cinema snug with large screen and surround sound. Massive heated balcony with great views. Entertainment area with pool table. Driver service with two vehicles (08.00hrs - 22.30hrs).
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||£1,609||‐||Enquire||14||NO||Offer|
|21 Dec 2019||£2,529||‐||Enquire||14||NO||Offer|
|28 Dec 2019||£3,587||‐||Enquire||14||NO||Offer|
|05 Jan 2020||£1,761||‐||Enquire||14||NO||Offer|
|12 Jan 2020||£1,761||‐||Enquire||14||NO||Offer|
|19 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||£2,065||‐||Enquire||14||NO||Offer|
|02 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2020||£3,442||‐||Enquire||14||NO||Offer|
|23 Feb 2020||£2,065||‐||Enquire||14||NO||Offer|
|01 Mar 2020||£1,913||‐||Enquire||14||NO||Offer|
|08 Mar 2020||£1,913||‐||Enquire||14||NO||Offer|
|15 Mar 2020||£1,761||‐||Enquire||14||NO||Offer|
|22 Mar 2020||£1,761||‐||Enquire||14||NO||Offer|
|29 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 Apr 2020||£2,217||‐||Enquire||14||NO||Offer|
|12 Apr 2020||£1,913||‐||Enquire||14||NO||Offer|
|19 Apr 2020||£1,609||£373||Enquire||14||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Cooked breakfast served alongside a continental buffet (home-made jams and fresh bread) - 7 mornings
- Afternoon tea: charcuterie platter as well as fresh cake (7 afternoons)
- Signature cocktail with canapés (5 evenings)
- 5 course tailored dinner with complimentary wine, followed by coffee and petit fours (5 nights)
- Open bar (Belstar Prosecco, premium brand spirits, mixers, soft drinks and luxury artisan beers)
- Premium Egyptian cotton linen, fluffy towels & bathrobes and luxury bathroom toiletries from Bamford
- Nespresso coffee machine, fresh flowers and newspapers & magazines
- On-call driver service (typically in VW Caravelles) 08.00hrs - 22.30hrs (certain conditions apply for this service)
- In-resort concierge service lead by your chalet manager to ensure you experience the perfect stay
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- A tourist tax at the relevant rate will be applied to all bookings
- A security/damage deposit of 4,000 euros will be authorised on a guest's credit card one week before arrival
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Ground Floor:
- Entrance hallway. Large terrace with hot tub, fire pit and seating
- Room 1: double with en-suite bath and wc. Access to terrace
- Room 2: double with en-suite shower & wc. Access to terrace
- Room 3: master double. En-suite bath & wc. Access to terrace
- Room 4: twin/double (+ double sofa bed). En-suite bath and wc
- First Floor:
- Large sitting room, dining area & open plan kitchen.
- Heated balcony with outdoor seating
- Room 5: twin/double. Dressing area. En-suite shower and wc
- Room 6: double. Dressing area. En-suite shower and wc
- Mezzanine Level:
- TV snug area with sound system, BluRay player & games console
- Treatment room for massage
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift