Chalet apartment Gorges is one of those properties that is close enough to the centre of the resort and the main lifts to be convenient yet far enough away from the noise of Les Deux Alpes' main 'strip' to give peace and quiet when you want it. The main Diable chairlift is approximately 3 minutes' walk from the chalet (300 metres) and the start of the resort centre is a similar distance away - so both are an easy walk from the chalet's door.
For its value Chalet Gorges is well furnished. Modern yet with some traditional alpine touches, this chalet has a comfortable sitting/dining room with stunning views of the Muzelle, and three well-appointed bedrooms.
Please note that as the owner of the chalet lives on the 1st floor that guests should keep noise in the evenings to a minimum.
Les Deux Alpes is something of a party town so you need to be careful as to choosing your accommodation. Of course you want to be near the vibrant centre of the resort but too close and you will struggle to sleep through the noise. Chalet apartment Gorges is perfectly located. Near to the centre and the main lifts but set far enough away to give you a peaceful night's sleep when you want it.
- Les Deux Alpes
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Flat screen TV. Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Good views
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Dec 2020||£889 pp||‐||6||YES|
|26 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2021||£799 pp||‐||6||YES|
|16 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|23 Jan 2021||£919 pp||‐||6||YES|
|30 Jan 2021||£929 pp||‐||6||YES|
|06 Feb 2021||£949 pp||‐||6||YES|
|13 Feb 2021||£1,509 pp||‐||6||YES|
|20 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 Feb 2021||£929 pp||‐||6||YES|
|06 Mar 2021||£899 pp||‐||6||YES|
|13 Mar 2021||£869 pp||‐||6||YES|
|20 Mar 2021||£839 pp||‐||6||YES|
|27 Mar 2021||£999 pp||‐||6||YES|
|03 Apr 2021||£1,179 pp||‐||6||YES|
|10 Apr 2021||£949 pp||‐||6||YES|
|17 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from UK) & coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra in resort (approx. 1.50 euros pppn)
- Continental breakfast every day with hot option provided on six mornings
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Aperitifs on 6 evenings
- 3 course dinners with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (wine provided until coffee is served) on 5 nights
- 2 course 'alpine evening' dinner with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (1 night)
- Bath and hand towels are provided
- One mid-week bathroom clean. Communal areas cleaned and tidied daily
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme.