Chalet Hotel Berangere in Les Deux Alpes is an all-round property with great access to skiing. Situated at the foot of the slopes with unimpeded views out to the Massif de L'Oisans, the Berangere has a little something for everyone.
Inside, the Berangere offers a light and spacious feel. Large, beautifully furnished bedrooms with picture windows and good-sized bathrooms and in most cases a sun trap balcony too. The Berangere also offers a sauna, steam room and heated indoor swimming pool for those still feeling active after a day skiing.
With a choice of bedrooms from singles to suites and lots of space in the living areas as well as the restaurant, the Berangere combines a perfect combination of a social chalet-hotel whilst retaining some quiet areas for those wanting a bit of privacy. A full program of childcare with kids club and crèche is available here too.
Great location and facilities make this a popular choice for families and adults alike. There is sauna, steam room and heated indoor pool to keep all the family happy. Food and service are of a good standard.
- Les Deux Alpes
- 131 - 168
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Indoor pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi. Outdoor pool (open from March onwards). Viva Salon for treatments and sports massage. Wi-Fi wireless connection.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Ski in ski out
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|20 Dec 2020||£1,049 pp||‐||90||YES|
|27 Dec 2020||£1,249 pp||‐||70||YES|
|03 Jan 2021||£799 pp||‐||90||YES|
|10 Jan 2021||£799 pp||‐||100||YES|
|17 Jan 2021||£829 pp||‐||110||YES|
|24 Jan 2021||£879 pp||‐||120||YES|
|31 Jan 2021||£929 pp||‐||120||YES|
|07 Feb 2021||£979 pp||‐||100||YES|
|14 Feb 2021||£1,699 pp||‐||70||YES|
|21 Feb 2021||£979 pp||‐||90||YES|
|28 Feb 2021||£929 pp||‐||100||YES|
|07 Mar 2021||£929 pp||‐||110||YES|
|14 Mar 2021||£929 pp||‐||110||YES|
|21 Mar 2021||£929 pp||‐||110||YES|
|28 Mar 2021||£1,179 pp||‐||80||YES|
|04 Apr 2021||£1,279 pp||‐||70||YES|
|11 Apr 2021||£1,249 pp||‐||100||YES|
|18 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Breakfast buffet (including cooked option on 6 mornings) and afternoon tea daily.
- 3 course dinner (2 nights will be a buffet), choice of 3 starters and main and selection of deserts or cheese (6 nts)
- Choice of complimentary wine is served throughout dinner
- Welcome drinks and canapés.
- Mid week towel change.
- Drop in creche for children aged 4 months to 12 years from 7.30pm to 11.00pm.
- Resort taxes are paid locallly. The per adult per week cost is approximately 7.00 euros
- Childcare - creche and children's clubs.
- Ski school for children and adults.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme.
- 36 x twins with en-suite bath and wc.
- 15 x doubles with en-suite bath and wc.
- 1 x family suite with en-suite bath, shower and wc.
- 1 x quad with en-suite half-bath and wc.
- 2 x doubles with bunk, en-suite half-bath and wc.
- 4 x singles with en-suite shower and wc.
- 4 x singles with en-suite shower.
- Some doubles/twins have extra beds available.
- Some rooms are interconnecting.
- Some singles can be used as small doubles.
- TV and hairdryer in all rooms.