Chalet Hotel Berangere in Les Deux Alpes is an all-round property with great access to skiing. Situated at the foot of the slopes with unimpeded views out to the Massif de L'Oisans, the Berangere has a little something for everyone.
Inside, the Berangere offers a light and spacious feel. Large, beautifully furnished bedrooms with picture windows and good-sized bathrooms and in most cases a sun trap balcony too. The Berangere also offers a sauna, steam room and heated indoor swimming pool for those still feeling active after a day skiing.
With a choice of bedrooms from singles to suites and lots of space in the living areas as well as the restaurant, the Berangere combines a perfect combination of a social chalet-hotel whilst retaining some quiet areas for those wanting a bit of privacy. A full program of childcare with kids club and crèche is available here too.
Great location and facilities make this a popular choice for families and adults alike. There is sauna, steam room and heated indoor pool to keep all the family happy. Food and service are of a good standard.
- Les Deux Alpes
- 131 - 168
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Indoor pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi. Outdoor pool (open from March onwards). Viva Salon for treatments and sports massage. Wi-Fi wireless connection.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Ski in ski out
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||£479 pp||£480 pp||8||YES||Offer|
|01 Mar 2020||£599 pp||£310 pp||8||YES||Offer|
|08 Mar 2020||£629 pp||£270 pp||12||YES|
|15 Mar 2020||£629 pp||£250 pp||14||YES|
|22 Mar 2020||£779 pp||£130 pp||12||YES|
|29 Mar 2020||£699 pp||£480 pp||10||YES|
|05 Apr 2020||£1,049 pp||£230 pp||8||YES|
|12 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Breakfast buffet (including cooked option on 6 mornings) and afternoon tea daily.
- 3 course dinner (2 nights will be a buffet), choice of 3 starters and main and selection of deserts or cheese (6 nts)
- Choice of complimentary wine is served throughout dinner
- Welcome drinks and canapés.
- Mid week towel change.
- Drop in creche for children aged 4 months to 12 years from 7.30pm to 11.00pm.
- Resort taxes are paid locallly. The per adult per week cost is approximately 7.00 euros
- Childcare - creche and children's clubs.
- Ski school for children and adults.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- 36 x twins with en-suite bath and wc.
- 15 x doubles with en-suite bath and wc.
- 1 x family suite with en-suite bath, shower and wc.
- 1 x quad with en-suite half-bath and wc.
- 2 x doubles with bunk, en-suite half-bath and wc.
- 4 x singles with en-suite shower and wc.
- 4 x singles with en-suite shower.
- Some doubles/twins have extra beds available.
- Some rooms are interconnecting.
- Some singles can be used as small doubles.
- TV and hairdryer in all rooms.