Season 2021-2022: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. Book with Confidence Guarantee which includes: Book now and pay your balance 28 days before travel. Postpone or change your holiday, free of charge, up to 28 days before travel. Bookings made 01st Feb 2021 onwards: If you cannot travel because of government travel restrictions and you choose to have a cash refund rather than use credit to book another time Alpine Answers will retain 2% of the total holiday cost to cover our operational and administrative costs.
Chalet Chamois in Les Arcs is a lovely property with a fabulous open plan dining and lounge area with ample seating for all guests around a glass-fronted fireplace. There are large French windows leading onto the west facing balcony which offer delightful views into the valley and across mountains. Located in the Plan Peisey part of the Les Arcs ski area, the chalet is conveniently situated just 150 metres from the very efficient Vanoise Express which takes you into La Plagne and to the ski school meeting point.
Please note that with this chalet operator the chalet host(s) eat dinner each night with the guests.
Great chalet for a group of families as the ski lift and ski school are nearby. The Chalet Chamois is comfortable and the food and service reliable.
- Les Arcs (P. Peisey)
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Wi-Fi internet connection. Ruark Audio system. Sauna. Ski room with boot warmers.
- Good views
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2021||£652 pp||‐||9||YES|
|20 Dec 2021||£1,022 pp||‐||11||YES|
|27 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|03 Jan 2022||£707 pp||‐||11||YES||Short stay|
|08 Jan 2022||£782 pp||‐||11||YES|
|15 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|22 Jan 2022||£902 pp||‐||11||YES|
|29 Jan 2022||£942 pp||‐||11||YES|
|05 Feb 2022||£902 pp||‐||11||YES|
|12 Feb 2022||£1,582 pp||‐||11||YES|
|19 Feb 2022||£1,572 pp||‐||11||YES|
|26 Feb 2022||£962 pp||‐||11||YES|
|05 Mar 2022||£682 pp||‐||11||YES|
|12 Mar 2022||£902 pp||‐||9||YES|
|19 Mar 2022||£872 pp||‐||11||YES|
|26 Mar 2022||£992 pp||‐||11||YES|
|02 Apr 2022||£1,122 pp||‐||11||YES|
|09 Apr 2022||£1,122 pp||‐||11||YES|
|16 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) & coach transfers. Resort tax charged extra locally (approx.1.50 euros pppn)
- Breakfast including a cooked breakfast (6 mornings 8am - 9am). Buffet breakfast on staff day off (1 morning)
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- 3 course dinner with complimentary wine & coffee (6 nights). Note chalet host(s) eat dinner with guests
- Bathrooms supplied with fluffy bath sheets, hand towels, and a bath mat
- Complimentary bathroom toiletries from L'Occitane in each bedroom
- Please note that the resort taxes are not included. This is paid for locally in resort and charged in euros
- Please note that this chalet can be sold on a catered basis (breakfasts and dinners) for a supplement
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: