Chalet Bouquetin in Les Arcs is a lovely property with a fabulous open plan dining and lounge area with ample seating for all guests around a glass-fronted fireplace. There are large French windows leading onto the west facing balcony which offer delightful views into the valley and across mountains. Located in the Plan Peisey part of the Les Arcs ski area, the chalet is conveniently situated just 150 metres from the very efficient Vanoise Express which takes you into La Plagne and to the ski school meeting point.
The chalet has fantastic views of the Vanoise National Park on account of its location. However, to reach the chalet from road level there are 94 steps. It is therefore not a property that we would recommend for elderly or if your party has toddlers or babies.
Please note that with this chalet operator the chalet host(s) eat dinner each night with the guests.
Great chalet for a group of families as the ski lift and ski school are nearby. The Chalet Bouquetin is comfortable and the food and service reliable. However, you'll need to be fit to tackle the 90+ steps to reach the chalet.
- Les Arcs (P. Peisey)
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- CD player. Wi-Fi internet connection. Ruark Audio system. Ski room with boot warmers.
- Good views
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2020||£639 pp||‐||11||YES|
|19 Dec 2020||£1,009 pp||‐||11||YES|
|26 Dec 2020||£1,319 pp||‐||11||YES|
|02 Jan 2021||£729 pp||‐||11||YES|
|09 Jan 2021||£769 pp||‐||11||YES|
|16 Jan 2021||£809 pp||‐||11||YES|
|23 Jan 2021||£889 pp||‐||11||YES|
|30 Jan 2021||£929 pp||‐||11||YES|
|06 Feb 2021||£889 pp||‐||11||YES|
|13 Feb 2021||£1,549 pp||‐||11||YES|
|20 Feb 2021||£929 pp||‐||11||YES|
|27 Feb 2021||£949 pp||‐||11||YES|
|06 Mar 2021||£969 pp||‐||11||YES|
|13 Mar 2021||£889 pp||‐||11||YES|
|20 Mar 2021||£859 pp||‐||11||YES|
|27 Mar 2021||£979 pp||‐||11||YES|
|03 Apr 2021||£1,109 pp||‐||11||YES|
|10 Apr 2021||£849 pp||‐||11||YES|
|17 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) & coach transfers. Resort tax charged extra locally (approx.1.50 euros pppn)
- Breakfast including a cooked breakfast (6 mornings 8am - 9am). Buffet breakfast on staff day off (1 morning)
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- 3 course dinner with complimentary wine & coffee (6 nights). Note chalet host(s) eat dinner with guests
- Dinner on the last night also includes local cheeseboard and port
- Complimentary bathroom toiletries from L'Occitane in each bedroom
- Please note that the resort taxes are not included. This is paid for locally in resort and charged in euros
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme.