Season 2020-2021: To book your holiday there is a lower deposit than normal of £150pp when you book before 30th September 2020. If you book a package with flights and transfers included your holiday is protected. If things change and you have to cancel your holiday because of COVID-19, you can pick another trip with the same holiday company, or get a full refund.
Chalet Yogi is a chalet apartment in the Chalets De L'Ours Residence, situated on the edge of Arc 2000. There are eight bedrooms, three doubles and five twins and each room has its own private bathroom. Guests will be able to benefit from free use of the indoor swimming pool in the next door Altitude residence. Access to the slopes in the morning is very rapid; it's a 3 minute walk (around 250m). Fully catered, guests can expect excellent four course dinners in the evening as well as afternoon tea, coffee and cakes. For those looking for the perfect relaxing environment in the evening there is a lovely lounge area with WIFI, satellite TV and fireplace giving it a very homely feel.
Alpine Answers: Please note that there is a short walk from the bus drop off point to the chalet.
Please note that children less than 13 years of age are not accepted into shared chalets outside of peak weeks (Christmas, New Year, Half Term and Easter) unless the party books the chalet for sole occupancy.
Great value chalet apartment with free access to the swimming pool in the same residence. Kids will love this option!
- Les Arcs (2000)
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Free use of swimming pool in adjacent altitude residence. Satellite TV and Wi-Fi internet connection. Private sauna. Hair dryers. Lift to all floors.
- Good views
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|16 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|23 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|30 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|03 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|17 Apr 2021||£799 pp||‐||16||YES|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea with cake or biscuits (6 days)
- Glass of prosecco is served as an aperitif (6 evenings)
- 3 course dinner with complimentary wine (6 nights). Wine provided until coffee/tea is served
- Children's high tea at 5.30pm for under 13 year olds (children can eat with adults when whole chalet booked)
- If whole chalet is booked children can eat with adults (please note a supplement may apply)
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: double with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 2: double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 6: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 7: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 8: twin with en-suite bath and wc.