This chalet apartment is in the Chalets de L'Ours Residence, situated on the edge of Arc 2000. Chalet Petit Ours is on the third floor. There are three bedrooms, two twins and one double and each room has its own private bathroom. Guests will be able to benefit from free use of the indoor swimming pool in the next door Altitude residence. Access to the slopes in the morning is very rapid; it's a 3 minute walk (around 250m). Fully catered, guests can expect excellent four course dinners in the evening as well as afternoon tea, coffee and cakes. For those looking for the perfect relaxing environment in the evening there is a lovely lounge area with WIFI, satellite TV and fireplace giving it a very homely feel.
Alpine Answers: Please note that there is a short walk from the bus drop off point to the chalet.
Please note that children less than 13 years of age are not accepted into shared chalets outside of peak weeks (Christmas, New Year, Half Term and Easter) unless the party books the chalet for sole occupancy.
Families will love this chalet! Parents will love the sauna and kids will love the onsite pool. Everyone will love the fact its is just 250m to the piste!
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Free use of swimming pool in adjacent altitude residence. Satellite TV & Wi-Fi internet connection. Hair dryers. Lift to all floors.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|16 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|23 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|30 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|06 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|20 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|27 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Mar 2019||£749||£110||Enquire||2||YES|
|17 Mar 2019||£709||£100||Enquire||2||YES|
|24 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|31 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|07 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- If whole chalet is booked children can eat with adults (please note a supplement may apply)
- Room 1: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: twin with en-suite bath and wc.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 5 mornings
- Afternoon tea with cake or biscuits (5 days)
- Prosecco apéritif followed by 3 course set dinner with complimentary wine. Followed by coffee & chocs (5 nts)
- Children's high tea at 5.30pm for under 13 year olds (children can eat with adults when whole chalet booked)