FAMILY CHALET ONLY - can only be booked by parties that include children under 13 years of age. Prices shown on a late deal basis which may have been reduced lower than the brochure price are based on a family of 3 or 4 people (two adults and one/two children) sharing a family triple/quad bedroom.
The Chalet Matterhorn is a chalet apartment located in the Altitude Residence, located 100 metres from the nearest lift and a few minutes' walk from the village centre on the edge of Arc 2000. Guests can also ski back down to within a minutes' walk back to the residence at the end of the day.
Guests in the Chalet Matterhorn have shared use of the Altitude Residence's swimming pool and sauna as well as an on-site bar. Each apartment is run independently by a chalet host and features open log fire, TV and balcony. The apartment can sleep up to eight guests in four en-suite bedrooms.
There is a nursery located on the ground floor of the Altitude Residence and children booked into Snow or Cocoa Clubs will be right next door in the de L'Ours Residence.
Please note that the transfer buses cannot reach this chalet as the roads in Arc 2000 are too narrow. This means that you will need to carry luggage 8 minutes from the bus drop off point to the chalet.
The chalet apartments of Arc 2000 such as Matterhorn do exactly what they say on the tin. They are a little bit characterless and hardly luxurious (and there are lots of them) but they are comfortable enough. The proximity to the slopes is a real advantage and the access to the shared pool a bonus. If you like a large ski area then the combined terrain of Les Arcs and La Plagne will be right up your alley - modern lifts, high altitude and perfect for all standards of skier/snowboarder. Given the size and quality of the ski area chalet apartment Matterhorn is very good value indeed.
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Shared sauna and swimming pool. Wi-Fi internet connection. TV/DVD.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||£739||‐||Enquire||8||YES|
|22 Dec 2019||£939||‐||Enquire||8||YES|
|29 Dec 2019||£1,309||‐||Enquire||8||YES|
|05 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2020||£809||‐||Enquire||8||YES|
|19 Jan 2020||£819||‐||Enquire||8||YES|
|26 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2020||£937||‐||Enquire||8||YES|
|09 Feb 2020||£969||‐||Enquire||8||YES|
|16 Feb 2020||£1,559||‐||Enquire||8||YES|
|23 Feb 2020||£999||‐||Enquire||8||YES|
|01 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Mar 2020||£919||‐||Enquire||8||YES|
|15 Mar 2020||£869||‐||Enquire||8||YES|
|22 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Mar 2020||£1,069||‐||Enquire||8||YES|
|05 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Apr 2020||£889||‐||Enquire||8||YES|
|19 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Prosecco apéritif followed by 3 course set dinner with wine, coffee and chocolates (6 nights)
- (Note: complimentary wine is provided until coffee is served)
- Children's high tea is served at 5.30pm for under 13 yr olds. Whole chalet bookings can eat all together at 7pm
- Huge selection of childcare. Nursery: (4-40 months) all day baby care. Spritelets: (3-4yrs) intro to snow.
- Sprites: (5-12yrs) morning ski school. Sprites Extra (5-12yrs) all day school. Supervised lunch: (3-12yrs) available.
- Sprite Guided Ski Fun: (6-12yrs) afternoon free ski session with guide.
- Snow Club: (3-8yrs) half day activity club incl lunch. Cocoa Club: (6-12yrs) supervised evening care 7.30-10pm
- Cocoa Club Plus: (8 - 12yrs) evening club including apres ski activities 7.30pm - 10pm
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- FAMILY CHALET ONLY - can only be booked by parties that include children under 13 years of age. Prices shown on a late deal basis which may have been reduced lower than the brochure price are based on a family of 3 or 4 people (two adults and one/two children) sharing a family triple/quad bedroom.
- 2 x doubles with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- 1 x twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- 1 x twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift