Chalet Marcel in Les Arcs is ideally located next to the ski-lifts and the excellent slopes of Les Arc 2000. This chalet apartment is in the Altitude Residence which is attractively furnished in a traditional style and has a large open plan living and dining area with satellite TV.
Within the Altitude Residence guests can enjoy spa facilities including an indoor pool and sauna which is always a nice way to relax after a day on the slopes.
This chalet offers a good level of comfort and convenience with a fully catered service from your chalet host.
If you want snow sure slopes and a modern chalet apartment with access to an indoor pool this is it. We usually recommend this chalet apartment to families and beginners as it is very easy to access the slopes and ski school meeting point.
- Les Arcs (2000)
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- The Altitude Residence has a communal bar. Free use of shared pool and sauna. Lift to all floors within main Altitude building. Satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.
- Swimming pool
- Good views
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2019||£573 pp||‐||10||YES|
|14 Dec 2019||£709 pp||‐||10||YES|
|21 Dec 2019||£879 pp||‐||10||YES|
|28 Dec 2019||£1,298 pp||‐||10||YES|
|04 Jan 2020||£659 pp||‐||10||YES|
|11 Jan 2020||£699 pp||‐||10||YES|
|18 Jan 2020||£769 pp||‐||10||YES|
|25 Jan 2020||£789 pp||‐||10||YES|
|01 Feb 2020||£829 pp||‐||10||YES|
|08 Feb 2020||£859 pp||‐||10||YES|
|15 Feb 2020||£1,339 pp||‐||10||YES|
|22 Feb 2020||£909 pp||‐||10||YES|
|29 Feb 2020||£939 pp||‐||10||YES|
|07 Mar 2020||£839 pp||‐||10||YES|
|14 Mar 2020||£809 pp||‐||10||YES|
|21 Mar 2020||£819 pp||‐||10||YES|
|28 Mar 2020||£979 pp||‐||10||YES|
|04 Apr 2020||£1,208 pp||‐||10||YES|
|11 Apr 2020||£839 pp||‐||10||YES|
|18 Apr 2020||£839 pp||‐||10||YES|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea with cake or biscuits (6 days)
- Prosecco apéritif followed by 3 course set dinner with complimentary wine, coffee and chocolates (6 nights)
- Children's high tea at 5.30pm for under 13 year olds (children can eat with adults when whole chalet booked)
- If you require vegetarian or any other special dietary requests this must be confirmed at the time of booking
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from a full programme of regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: