Chalet Hermine in Les Arc 2000 is ideally located next to the ski lifts and the centre of the village. This chalet apartment is a part of the Altitude Residence which has been finished in a traditional style while offering a good standard of comfort and convenience.
A real bonus of this property is that guests have use of the indoor swimming-pool and shared sauna in the building which is always a nice way to relax after a day on the slopes. All of the bedrooms here have private or en-suite facilities. There is also a fireplace and satellite TV in the sitting room and a lift to the chalet entrance. The chalet apartment is on the 3rd floor of the Residence.
The images shown are for typical properties in the Altitude Residence.
If you want snow sure slopes and a modern chalet apartment with access to an indoor pool this is it. We usually recommend this chalet apartment to families and beginners as it is very easy to access the slopes and ski school meeting point.
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Lift to chalet entrance (3rd floor of Altitude Residence). Free use of indoor swimming-pool and sauna. Satellite TV and Wi-Fi. Ski lockers. Underground car park.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|15 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|30 Mar 2019||£899||£83||Enquire||8||YES|
|06 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Apr 2019||£709||‐||Enquire||8||YES|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from a full programme of regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 2: double with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 3: twin with private shower and wc opposite in corridor.
- Room 4: twin with private bath and wc opposite in corridor.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 5 mornings
- Afternoon tea with cake or biscuits (5 days)
- Prosecco apéritif followed by 3 course set dinner with complimentary wine, coffee and chocolates (5 nights)
- Children's high tea at 5.30pm for under 13 year olds (children can eat with adults when whole chalet booked)
- If you require vegetarian or any other special dietary requests this must be confirmed at the time of booking