The Hotel Les Melezes in Arc 2000 is located in the heart of the resort and offers superb ski access. The nearest piste in this car free resort is just 70 metres from the hotel's door and the nearest lift just 100 metres away (one minute walk).
There are plenty of childcare options available as well as specialised ski school classes. Please note that the childcare takes place at the Chalet de L'Ours which is 400 metres from the hotel.
Guests stay at Les Melezes on a full board basis which includes breakfast, lunch, an after-skiing snack and dinner. During the Easter school holiday weeks, the hotel runs on an all-Inclusive basis with a number of extra drinks included throughout the day, including hot drinks, fruit juices, soft drinks, beers and a selection of alcoholic drinks.
There is a spa in the hotel which includes a steam room, sauna and two whirlpool Jacuzzis. Admission to the spa area is by paying a local charge. Massage services are also available to book and pay for locally.
Practically ski in ski out, full childcare options, full board meal plan and ski school meeting point & nursery slopes nearby - it has everything you need for a successful family ski holiday.
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- In the centre
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Spa: steam room, sauna and whirlpool baths. Large lounge and bar area.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2019||£1,164||£25||Enquire||50||YES|
|29 Dec 2019||£1,344||£25||Enquire||40||YES|
|05 Jan 2020||£810||‐||Enquire||60||YES|
|12 Jan 2020||£840||£100||Enquire||70||YES|
|19 Jan 2020||£880||£100||Enquire||80||YES|
|26 Jan 2020||£920||£100||Enquire||80||YES|
|02 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2020||£1,159||£100||Enquire||50||YES|
|16 Feb 2020||£1,454||£25||Enquire||40||YES|
|23 Feb 2020||£1,119||£100||Enquire||50||YES|
|01 Mar 2020||£1,049||£100||Enquire||40||YES|
|08 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Mar 2020||£860||£100||Enquire||60||YES|
|22 Mar 2020||£790||£100||Enquire||70||YES|
|29 Mar 2020||£820||£100||Enquire||40||YES|
|05 Apr 2020||£1,164||£25||Enquire||50||YES|
|12 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast with hot and cold options (7 mornings)
- Lunch 7 days (served between 12 noon and 2pm). Hot and cold options. Picnic lunch can be ordered instead
- Afternoon snacks on your return from skiing
- 3 course dinner (menu choice) with complimentary wine (7 nights). Dinner is served between 7pm and 9pm
- The Resort tax is not included. This is paid locally (approximately 2.50 euros per adult per night)
- Damage deposit is payable of 100 euros per room. This is returned at the end of the stay
- Children's ski lessons (3 - 12 year olds). With a wide range of class levels for most abilities
- Nursery Club (17 weeks to 40 months)
- Snow Club (3 - 8 year olds). Action packed half day activity club within the hotel (includes supervised lunch)
- Evening 'Cozy' Club (3 - 12 year olds). Relax the children with pre-bedtime stories and quiet play (3 evenings)
- Cocoa Club (5 - 12 year olds).
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Twins with en-suite facilities
- Doubles with en-suite facilities
- Triples (double + single or three singles) with en-suite facilities
- Quads (2 x singles plus bunk beds) with en-suite facilities
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift