The Chalet des Cascades is a ski in ski out chalet set just 100 metres across the beginners' piste from the centre of Arc 2000. When you arrive there is a chalet skidoo that will transport your luggage across the snow to the chalet (please bring snow suitable footwear). The Saint Jacques chairlift is situated just below the chalet so a short ski in the morning directly from the chalet's ski and boot room will bring you to this point.
The large, open plan lounge and dining area has a huge central fireplace and an 'open' show kitchen where you can watch your chalet chefs in action. The ceiling height of the main sitting room is impressive and there are huge windows making up the two storey property frontage which allow natural light to flood in. There is a large terrace which is accessed from the main sitting room with fantastic panoramic mountain views and a fire pit. Relaxing around an outdoor roaring fire after a day on the slopes is the perfect way to unwind. However, if you prefer spa based relaxation you are sure to enjoy the sauna and indoor pool.
Above the main sitting room area is a suspended chill out zone which is accessed via a glass walkway. Also on this upper floor is a separate TV lounge.
There are five standard twin/double rooms with en-suite shower and wc. Three are on the 1st floor and two on 2nd floor. Also on the upper floor is a master suite (42 square metres) which spans the rear of the chalet and gives triple aspect mountain views. The sleeping area is on one side of the room and a seating area and wrap-around en-suite bathroom is on the other. This master suite and a junior suite (36 square metres) and also on the second floor can each take a third bed for a child if necessary.
Flexible duration stays (even during peak weeks), great terrace with fire pit, spa with pool and sauna, large sitting room AND a ski in ski out location in one of the most snow sure ski resorts of the Alps.
- Les Arcs (2000)
- 14 - 16
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- Under 100 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Sun terrace with panoramic views and fire pit. Swimming pool, sauna and showers. Chalet skidoo to transport guests' luggage across the piste. Separate TV lounge and mezzanine chill out area. Under floor heating throughout. Ski boot room with separate entrance.
- Swimming pool
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Ski in ski out
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2020||£1,180 pp||‐||16||NO|
|20 Dec 2020||£1,550 pp||‐||16||NO|
|27 Dec 2020||£1,750 pp||‐||16||NO|
|03 Jan 2021||£1,260 pp||‐||16||NO|
|10 Jan 2021||£1,260 pp||‐||16||NO|
|17 Jan 2021||£1,260 pp||‐||16||NO|
|24 Jan 2021||£1,280 pp||‐||16||NO|
|31 Jan 2021||£1,320 pp||‐||16||NO|
|07 Feb 2021||£1,320 pp||‐||16||NO|
|14 Feb 2021||£1,750 pp||‐||16||NO|
|21 Feb 2021||£1,300 pp||‐||16||NO|
|28 Feb 2021||£1,320 pp||‐||16||NO|
|07 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|14 Mar 2021||£1,320 pp||‐||16||NO|
|21 Mar 2021||£1,260 pp||‐||16||NO|
|28 Mar 2021||£1,300 pp||‐||16||NO|
|04 Apr 2021||£1,640 pp||‐||16||NO|
|11 Apr 2021||£1,540 pp||‐||16||NO|
|18 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfast daily (continental-style buffet breakfast with an optional hot dish on six mornings)
- Afternoon tea daily
- Canapés and apéritifs (6 evenings)
- 4 course evening meal with complimentary house wine, coffee, complimentary beer and soft drinks. (6 nights)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
You May Also Like
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- First Floor:
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Second Floor:
- Room 4: master double/twin. En-suite bath, shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 5: large double/twin. En-suite bath, shower & wc
- Room 6: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 7: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc