Club Med Arc Extreme in Les Arc 2000 sits at the bottom of the slopes at an impressive altitude of 2000 metres. This is an ideal location for keen skiers who can click in and ski off into the vast Paradiski area with ease. The Club Med here is comfortable and spacious with plenty of space for everyone to relax after a long day on the slopes.
Right next to the pistes, the two hotels - Arc I and Arc II, with a connecting walkway - have a commanding view over the valley and bring you closer to the summits. The 271 rooms all provide generous comfort in a unique setting.
Club Room: with their soothing colour schemes, these rooms (measuring 13 - 15 square metres) are equipped with everything you need to relax in comfort.
Please note: This is an adult only Club Med property.
Alpine Answers Note: to compare the value of this 'all inclusive' package with other properties listed on our website you need to deduct the cost of ski pass, full day lessons (including lunchtime supervision), lunches, and bar drinks (any time of day or night) which are all included in the prices for this property. Adult extras as above cost approximately £650 and the child extras as above cost approximately £450. If you wish to compare the prices for this property against others please deduct these prices from the price shown below.
For those of you who have not worked it out this is a Club Med property. We are proud to be one of the UK's top selling Club Med agents as we believe in the product. Being all inclusive will not suit everyone but for families, beginners and those that have not been skiing for very long, it is hard to beat the appeal of Club Med and what they offer.
- Les Arcs (2000)
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Good views
- Near resort centre
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2020||£1,541 pp||£269 pp||400||YES|
|20 Dec 2020||£2,117 pp||£371 pp||300||YES|
|27 Dec 2020||£2,512 pp||£440 pp||200||YES|
|03 Jan 2021||£1,803 pp||£316 pp||250||YES|
|10 Jan 2021||£1,803 pp||£316 pp||280||YES|
|17 Jan 2021||£1,819 pp||£318 pp||300||YES|
|24 Jan 2021||£1,827 pp||£320 pp||320||YES|
|31 Jan 2021||£1,795 pp||£314 pp||320||YES|
|07 Feb 2021||£1,795 pp||£314 pp||300||YES|
|14 Feb 2021||£2,477 pp||£435 pp||200||YES|
|21 Feb 2021||£2,205 pp||£386 pp||250||YES|
|28 Feb 2021||£2,159 pp||£378 pp||270||YES|
|07 Mar 2021||£1,760 pp||£308 pp||300||YES|
|14 Mar 2021||£1,760 pp||£308 pp||320||YES|
|21 Mar 2021||£1,745 pp||£305 pp||300||YES|
|28 Mar 2021||£1,841 pp||£322 pp||200||YES|
|04 Apr 2021||£1,848 pp||£323 pp||350||YES|
|11 Apr 2021||£1,742 pp||£305 pp||450||YES|
|18 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Full board: breakfast, lunch and dinner each night of the week
- Drinks: Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks at any time of day or night
- Open bar: Serving drinks and snacks all day
- Ski pass: 6 day full area Paradiski ski pass
- Ski Tuition: 5 days tuition for all levels of skier and boarder (minimum age for free tuition is 12 years)
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme.