Chalet Roselin in Arc 1950 is a high quality three bedroom chalet apartment situated in the 5 star Prince des Cimes Residence right in the heart of the resort. The ski slopes are just a short walk away so the ski convenience is spot on, and the shops and bars are just a stone's throw away.
On the entrance level of apartment building there is a large lounge area and reception desk. There are lots of comfortable sofas in the main lounge and also an open fireplace to relax in front of. For those looking to indulge in some serious 'well being' there is an excellent shared spa area with saunas, steam rooms, fitness area and cardio rooms as well as heated outdoor swimming pools which have stunning mountain views.
The apartment is split across two floors. On the lower floor is one of the bedrooms and the main living, dining and kitchen area. Upstairs there are two further guest bedrooms which share a shower room and separate wc, plus a double bedroom (with extra single bed) with its own en-suite bathroom.
Access to a high, snow sure ski area which is pretty much on your doorstep. Access to good quality spa facilities too. Perfect for a family ski holiday.
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- In the centre
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Shared spa area: sauna, steam room, gym & outdoor pool. Shared reception area: large lounge with open fireplace. Wi-Fi internet connection. Ruark Audio player and flat screen TV.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|15 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Mar 2019||£1,019||£204||Enquire||2||YES|
|09 Mar 2019||£969||£30||Enquire||2||YES|
|16 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Mar 2019||£980||£80||Enquire||10||YES|
|30 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|06 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Wine upgrade packages are available - please ask for details
- Ground Floor:
- Open plan sitting/dining room and kitchen. Balcony
- Room 1: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- First Floor:
- Room 2: double (with extra single bed). En-suite bath and wc
- Room 3: triple (single beds)
- Room 4: double. Balcony
- 1 x separate shower room
- 1 x separate wc
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) & coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra locally (approx.1.50e pppn)
- Breakfast including a cooked breakfast (6 mornings 8am - 9am). Buffet breakfast on staff day off (1 morning)
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- 3 course dinner with complimentary wine & coffee (6 nights). Note chalet host(s) eat dinner with guests
- Dinner on the last night also includes local cheeseboard and port
- Complimentary bathroom toiletries from L'Occitane in each bedroom