Chalet Yves in Les Arc has been converted from a traditional farm building built using local timbers. This picture postcard chalet has an open fireplace and its secluded location above Arc 1800 gives it a real alpine chalet feel.
Ski and town access to the chalet is reasonably straightforward. It's around 400 metres to the Chantel 21 chairlift in Arc 1800 or there is a ski bus that stops near the chalet (200 metres away uphill). To access the nightlife it's around a 6-10 minute walk to the centre of Arc 1800.
N.B. Snow boots and easy-to-carry bags are strongly recommended as access to the chalet is via a steep and sometimes snowy path.
Basic but cheap - need we say more?
- Les Arcs (1800)
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Wi-Fi internet connection.
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Dec 2020||£875 pp||‐||7||YES|
|26 Dec 2020||£1,195 pp||‐||7||YES|
|02 Jan 2021||£675 pp||‐||7||YES|
|09 Jan 2021||£735 pp||‐||7||YES|
|16 Jan 2021||£795 pp||‐||7||YES|
|23 Jan 2021||£855 pp||‐||7||YES|
|30 Jan 2021||£865 pp||‐||7||YES|
|06 Feb 2021||£885 pp||‐||7||YES|
|13 Feb 2021||£1,445 pp||‐||7||YES|
|20 Feb 2021||£795 pp||‐||7||YES|
|27 Feb 2021||£865 pp||‐||7||YES|
|06 Mar 2021||£835 pp||‐||7||YES|
|13 Mar 2021||£805 pp||‐||7||YES|
|20 Mar 2021||£775 pp||‐||7||YES|
|27 Mar 2021||£935 pp||‐||7||YES|
|03 Apr 2021||£1,115 pp||‐||7||YES|
|10 Apr 2021||£885 pp||‐||7||YES|
|17 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from UK) & coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra in resort (approx. 1.50 euros pppn)
- Continental breakfast every day with hot option provided on six mornings
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Aperitifs on 6 evenings
- 3 course dinners with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (wine provided until coffee is served) on 5 nights
- 2 course 'alpine evening' dinner with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (1 night)
- Bath and hand towels are provided
- One mid-week bathroom clean. Communal areas cleaned and tidied daily
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: