Chalet Tetra in Arc 1800 is a fantastic ski-in ski-out apartment. Designed with light pine wood panelling throughout, the chalet has a traditional and warm feel to it. All bedrooms are either en-suite or have their own private bathrooms and there is a large open-plan living and dining area with a feature wooden fireplace.
The apartment is located on the second floor of the Chantel complex on a blue piste right above the centre of the resort. For access to other parts of the resort there is a ski bus which stops right at the apartment building.
Note: for the week starting 16th February 2019 (UK Half Term week) there will be one extra day during the week with cooked breakfast, afternoon tea and evening dinner with complimentary wine. So 6 days will be catered.
As chalet apartments go in Les Arcs in our opinion this is one of the better ones. Comfortable throughout and offering guests a ski-in ski-out location. You really can't go wrong staying here.
Prices per person for 7 nights
|22 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Mar 2019||£779||£165||Enquire||13||YES||Offer|
|23 Mar 2019||£820||£64||Enquire||6||YES||Offer|
|30 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|06 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Apr 2019||£599||£125||Enquire||2||YES||Offer|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Packed Lunches: sandwich, piece of fruit, carton of juice, cereal bar and packet of crisps (3 or 5 days only)
- Room 1: twin with en-suite shower and separate private wc.
- Room 2: twin with en-suite corner bath, shower and wc. Balcony.
- Room 3: twin (extra single) limited headroom. Private shower & wc.
- Room 4: double with en-suite shower and separate private wc. Balcony.
- Room 5: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 6: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from UK) & coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra in resort (approx. 1.50 euros pppn)
- Welcome vin chaud on your arrival at the chalet
- Breakfast. Bread, cereals, porridge and eggs plus one other hot item on 5 days plus 2 continental breakfasts
- Afternoon tea (5 days)
- Apéritifs and canapés before dinner (5 evenings)
- 3 course dinners with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (wine provided until coffee is served) on 5 nights
- Bath, hand towels and toiletries are provided
- One mid-week bedroom and bathroom clean. Communal areas cleaned and tidied daily
- Weeks with 'ski all in' OFFER include: 6 day lift pass + silver standard ski & boot hire or free ski carriage